odd freinds pt.2

hi my loves i come back with another chapter. i do know that the other one, kinda got messed up, beause i thought i upoaded it at the said time, but it didn't upload for some reason. by the way this is kind based on me, and i am sorry about that i just wanted to write something like this.

as always lowercaps intended.

╰┈➤ ❝ [working out] ❞

why did i agree to this again.

"you have been out of shape lately, i have noticed that your powers depend on it too. some of them not all of them." said a h/c boy who was in saiki's living room, with kuniharu and saiki because kurumi said so. kurumi sent kuniharu to workout, and saiki was dragged by l/n.

kurumi was just telling everyone what to do.

"alright, ku-chan you will do more then the other because your powers could affect you in a negative way if you are out of shape. everyone will do 100 scrunhes, and you ku will do 1000."

"huff!!" already kuniharu barely got to 20 scrunhes and he was out of breath. meanwile l/n was doing this like it was easy.

kusuo on the other hand was just on his 500th one.

"after that 30 push ups and 300 for ku-chan."

"huuh!!! how do you expect me to do that."

"come on dad, they aren't that bad if you do sets of 30 with breaks in the middle."

yeah old man.

"i can't even do 3 at a time!!!"

it didn't matter much for l/n since he worked out often in his own time. once saiki was done he looked at how l/n was doing.

a few nose bleeds here and there but nothing much from said psychic.

l/n was also wearing a white shirt and blak sweat pants. but after sweating a bit, you could see the defined abs, it wasn't much but enough for the psychic to fall over inlove. he made sure to use thoughography of this.

kuniharu was wearing sweat pants, and a normal t-shirt.

saiki was wearing gray sweatpants and a t-shirt he took from l/n.

30 minutes later. 

'is dad done yet kusuo'

no.

kuniharu wasn't done, and out of all of them it was him that was out of shape the most, kurumi and l/n workout often, but the other two not as much specially kuniharu.

"one minute plank for you my love, a 2 minute plank for you y/n-chan and 20 minute plank for you ku-chan. after that you could try to do as much pull ups you can do on the bar older ku gave us yesterday."

in the end, kuniharu wa struggling the whole time, and could even do 30 second of a plank.

l/n did fine on the plank as well as kusuo. and for the pull ups, l/n struggled a bit.

"kusuo i told you to not help me."

don't worry much about it.

saiki was holding l/n, so he could  make a pull up. but l/n was being stubborn and told him many times to not as it would be cheating.

saiki on the other hand was doing quite well with the pull ups.

'wow kusuo-kun your so hot doing that!' snickered the h/c boy.

with such a remark kusuo almost broke the bar by gripping it too hard.

then it was kuniharu's turn, he couldn't even hold himself up and kept slipping.

it was expected from saiki, but l/n was just disapointed at this.

kuniharu was dead tired on the couch , saiki is watching tv, l/n taking a shower, and kurumi is cooking. in saiki's opinio he did get something out of this, but he wouldn't admit it to anyone. maybe l/n but that was a secret.

after l/n took a shoer, kusuo did too. even though l/n was noticibly smaller then saiki, he used a lot of oversied clothes, so when saki used l/n's clothes it fit him.

l/n was reading a book on saiki's bed when saiki came out using another of l/n's shorts and a pair of l/n's pants.

"you've been weaing a lot of my clothes lately."

if you want i could give them back.

"no i just think its cute. know come here my adorable darling."

l/ thought that it was adorable how sometimes kusuo would get flusterd. it was though cute how saiki gave up and giving remarks about how he was alled adorable and cute.

saiki know laying on l/n's chest, taking a nap, whie ln just wraped his legs around saiki's waist and continued reading his book.

╰┈➤ ❝ [date] ❞

l/n was being a very helpful person around in shool, he would give many excuses to get out of situations. and he deserved a reward. 

so today it was just him and l/m, he made sure that aeveryone else needed to do something today, of all days.

incase somehow someone found them, then went to the town over, where nobody knew who they were. saik had found a cafe with a library whih is what l/n would love. and with both their favorite sweets, [cake flavor] and offee jelly.

saiki and l/n walked in, and found a table where they can order. the waitress was nice enough to not make this a big deal of them being together.

"thank you lindo, you though of everything, this is beautiful." [lindo = cute/nice looking but romantic]

it wasn't much.

this was something out of pocket for the pinkette, it was normal for the oth of them.

when their orders came in, l/n got to see the adorable face saiki did when he is eating coffee jelly.

"mi amor eres adorable." [my love you are adorable]

tu tambien. [ you too]

saiki knows spanish thanks to his powers, and he loves hearing it from l/n. he puts a romantic meaning to it sometimes.

even though its not something usual, saiki will flirt back from time to time, specially if he is not caught off guard.

after that they went to read some of the books in the library.

"oh look, they have to next volume to the novel i'm reading."

l/n took the book and started reading.

in overall the date went well.

but teruhashi was freaking out because he couldn't find saiki, she had wanted to ask him to go out for a while, but as freinds since her kokomins were always around. in the end she had a bad mood for the rest of the day.

╰┈➤ ❝ [the end] ❞

GAH!!! i am a few minutes late to the usual posting i try to do, i am sorry i was supposed to put this out at february 3 not four but i usually do finishing touches at night and upload at night too. i am so sorry everyone. but i love you all as always, and i hope you guys have a great day/night. for me it is 12 at night. i should sleep, i have work in the morning. you should get your sleep too.