"You need sleep, not monsters!!"

AUTHORS NOTE CUZ SOME OF YALL SKIP IT!!
Hi ppl, I'm a lazy sloth atp and all I do is sleep. I'm really sorry for the slow ass updates ig. Half of this is thought at the moment eventually I'll fix it.(I hate writing y/n come up with a name pls)

✎ (❁ᴗ͈ˬᴗ͈) ༉‧ ♡*.✧

Walking down the street was Saiki kusuo and y/n l/n.

Y/n at this point was the only other person besides his grandmother and mother that he tolerates.

But y/n didn't know that. All he knew was that he was family friend and kurumi loves having him around.

Both teens walked down the street until y/n spoke.

"Ah, kusuo-kun I forgot something. Can you come with me please?"

-let me guess, monsters?-

"Bingo right on the money, we can buy coffee jelly's just come with me"

Y/n then grabes kusuo's arm and dragged him to the store where he usually buys his energy drinks.

Kusuo just let himself be dragged by the (taller/shorter) male. Smiling just a bit by his small antics that happen from time to time.

The innocent y/n just missed the small tint j on n kusuo's cheeks. But it's ok as long as he is happy kusuo also is. (With coffee jelly ofc)

Both teen were now walking to y/n's usual store where he buys his energy drinks, still dragging kusuo by his wrist.

Walking into the store, the manager and store clerk waved hi to both boys.

Saiki went to grab a pack of coffee jelly's that y/n actually owed him. So he took the chance.

"Alright that's all mr. Takami"

"No problem kid"

As they left, obviously kusuo carrying the three packs of monsters that are supposed to only last a week, since y/n got tired of carrying so much.

"I got you two coffee jelly boxes, that should be enough for today and last time right?"
Said y/n really hoping it was enough.

-i guess it is- he responded in an un expresable face as always.

Y/n smiled as they continued to walk the rest of the way home.

After leaving the monsters at you house, Saiki jutmst teleported to his house and waited for y/n.

Y/n got into comfortable clothes, since his parents weren't home he just left a note I case they come earlier then usually.

After knocking on the door, Kurumi opened it.

"Oh hello y/n-San come in, kusuo is in his room."

"Alright, thank you."

Y/n quickly headed towards kusuo's room and bathed in.

-Seriously- -

"Heyyyy, so I'm gonna stay the night like it or not"

-Why?-

Kusuo looked over to t/n who just came in and sat on his bed as he opened an energy drink.

-Never mind that give me your drink, you can't drink any because your gonna have to wake up early if you wanna avoid my brother-

"Don't worry-"

Y/n felt his drink leave his hand and float to the table, then his bag was floating to the floor. He was confused because kusuo did this suddenly.

Kusuo who was sitting on his chair walked over to y/n and sat next to him, y/n started to overthink the situation.

'Will he do something now? Or will he finally accept he cares for me so much?'

Kusuo got close to his face, so much that anyone who saw this would think that it was too close as if they were lovers.

Kusuo was obviously conscious of this, he took a while to realize it but he cared about y/n a lot more then others.

-take more care of yourself idiot-

"I am-
Ugh"

Y/n was dragged into a tight hug, and laid on top of kusuo with his face facing kusuo's chest.

"Your flirting is unnecessary!"

-take a nap-

While both were conscious of each other's feelings, acting in them isn't something y/n does, but kusuo does sometimes.

Of course they never over step each others boundaries.

There were a few times y/n did flirt.

"No! I came to annoy you not let you flirt and are for me!"

Y/n's anger was cute in kusuo's mind. After all the chaos, of him getting his powers back and stopping the meteor, he was able to learn to control his x-ray.

-then rest without drinking energy drinks.-

Kusuo grabbed y/n's chin and got closer to his face. Finally whispering something, and not using his powers.

"Come on I'll do anything for you to stay still"

One of the few things that got y/n's blood boiling was how easily flustered he got.

But this time he decided to play the game.

"Really?.. would you kiss me?"

Y/n thought kusuo wasn't gonna do it but he was wrong.

Kusuo just gave him a small and quick kiss, but it was still something like the heavens for both teens.

Y/n's chapped lips where still good enough for kusuo.

The pinkette hugged him and closed his eyes. The shocked y/n just laid there in kusuo's arms and shoved his face in his chest.

Y/n thought that his face was redder then a tomato at this moment.

"Was that really how your first kiss got taken dad"

A kid, who's hair was (h/c), was sitting on his dads lap.

He was just listening to one of the stories his dad told him.

"Yes, he took me by surprise and stole it!"

"Then don't let your guard down hun"

"Papa!! Your home"

An adult kusuo picked up the little kid and kissed his forehead.

"You're both so mean"

An adult y/n said.

Kusuo sat down next to y/n on the couch and kissed his husband.

-kiyo you should be asleep now-

"Ok, ok, I'm going now. Don't do any funny business"

He may be only eleven but he was still small for his age.

Y/n hugged kusuo and laid on top of him, shoving his face in kusuo's chest.

"That became a habit you know"

"I don't care as long as it's you, ya cheeky bastard"

Both decided to laze around for the rest of the day.