Hmmm.........................................🫶

'*•.¸♡ ♡¸.•*'

A pink haired boy with green glasses was walking home around 11:50 pm. It was quite late for someone his age to be out at this hour.

An unusual thing, and the fact that his clothes had a spot of blood too, was quite odd.

Probably also that he was carrying a knife sheath with a bloody knife.

Either way, he wasn't going home. Of course not.

Not when he is this messy, his mother would panic and question why he was like this.

It was too much of a headache for the pink haired teen to deal with.

So where was he going?....

Well his boyfriends house of course.

Saiki Kusuo, the pink haired boy who is suspectively walking down the sidewalk with blood on him, has a boyfriend.

To add to that, he's also is a psychic.

On the way to his significant other's houses he saw the moon.

Looking at it to a normal person would be like any other night. But for him it was an accomplishment.

Looking up at the moon for Saiki was and is an accomplishment.

Up there, he is holding captive the people who have treating his beloved really badly.

For example people who have tried to kill him, hurt him, up to hurting  his boyfriends family too.

But their safe now, thanks to him.

The reason of such things is because l/n y/n saiki's boyfriend, has an odd family background.

He has connections with a variety of people. A few of his cousins are working for the army, some aunts who are drug dealers and traffickers.

Also some of his cousins work in the sex biz, from p- star work to str!pper work.

Yeah while he grew up with this, he is still a kind young teen who looks and acts normal despite his background.

Even he has done things, but most aren't this bad.

Knocking on the door l/n opened it.

Saiki was greeted with a tired smiling l/n.

"Change and cuddle me, I missed you!"

"We haven't seen each other in five hours since school."

"But still, I missed you"

Said Saiki, smiling the tiniest unnoticeable bit.

He walked in and quickly changed in l/n's room. Then he turned to see l/n staring at him.

"Like what you see?"

A small smile formed on l/n's face,

"Yes, now come and hug me hot stuff".

Saiki walked over and laid down right next to the h/c boy wanting his attention.

Instead of a normal hug and cuddles, it was a surprise to Saiki because he was wearing the ring.

L/n climbed on top of Saiki and sat right were Saiki hoped he wouldn't have...

Then l/n held Saiki by his chin and said "you should know to be careful around me"

Right then Saiki took off his ring, sat up and put it to the side on the night stand.

Smiling Saiki slithered his has around l/n one down to his hip and the other hand up his back.

Tonight they would have fun.

Luckily l/n's mom was out of town, visiting an "old friend" who borrowed some money a while back.

For now l/n knew his mother was gonna take about a week, and it was summer. He didn't feel like walking for a while.

.........

I wanna kms rn, why did I write this. I hope you like it. And also some dude asked me for nudes like....

So idk he's nice but like idk