Gays and gals

inspired by a picture in pinterest. Halfway through making this I got my phone and that is why lowercaps was stopped, along with a few other things.

❉ ╤╤╤╤ ✿ ╤╤╤╤ ❉

"w-will you go on a date with me, shun" said aren kuboyasu

"u-uh, yes, yes i will" replied shun kaidou.

around the corner was kusuo saiki and y/n l/n also known as the romance planners. most people only go to y/n for romance help, or couple help. and saiki just helps him out in exchange for sweets and coffee jelly.

"w-when do you wanna meet up?" asked a flustered light-blue haired boy.

"how about tomorrow, at 5:00, i'll pick you up." replied the ex-delinquent.

yare-yare, you want me to help you out for that? asked the pinkette, already knowing pretty well the shorter one.

"no but if you want you could accompany me, its your choice strawberry"

saiki didn't like the nickname but it was what l/n was most compfortable with since for the longest time he had refered to him as strawberry because he didn't know his name.

not knowing his name until after a few months of being friends and even after he got saiki's phone number. Even though he was one of the few that had his phone.

never mind, teruhashi is coming over tomorrow for cooking lesson's with my mom.

'aight then see you tomorrow, but you might have to look for me.' thought the other kid. He had known about saiki's abilities just didn't question it.

the next day went by normally. sadly when teruhashi went to saiki's house she found that saiki had left to go with his freind. she still cooked incase he came back.

meanwhile saiki and l/n were trying to not make this date fail. kuboyasu and kaidou were walking towards a cafe at this point.

'make kuboyasu hold his hand'

fine.

a lot more interventions happened, more then l/n thought would've happened. mainly because there was a lot of distracting others and such. but in the end kuboyasu and kaidou went home happy because of their date.

"come on i owe you one." the shorter one said grabbing the pinkettes hand and bringing him to a cafe, this cafe didn't receive many clients but it is something l/n knew saiki would enjoy without having to worry for interruptions of others.

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

it was know february 13 and many were asking l/n for help. so l/n told them all to meet im during break in the library.

on their break it was a bunch of girls and guys, saiki was eating coffee jelly next to l/n. all saiki was doing is supervise that toritsuka wasn't there, for coffee jelly in exchange obviuosly.

"me and my boyfriend got in a fight yesterday, its my fault and i don't know if he is willingly able to spend valentines day with me!!!"

"apologize first then ask about it, sometimes the female has to take initiative."

"my girlfriend doesn't wanna spend valentines with me"

and such problems like that, others were like...

"how do i ask out a boy i like" or how do i ask out this girl who is hard to get" and other similar problem.

saiki just kept teleporting toritsuka into the restrooms, every time he came close to the library.