Prologue

"It's simple Olivet, you either repay the debt for saving your father's life or you marry me by contract," he says in a steely tone.

Skeptically, he examines my appearance. A black baggy jacket, glasses on the bridge of my nose, and a careless bun on the back of my head. This man was an elite, top brass, and business Mogul.

My father was on his deathbed, we had a small bakery business but it wasn't enough to pay for his surgery. Apparently, he and Mr. Sylvan were colleagues. He was a regular customer but the transactions were made in private.

He's the CEO of Sylvan holdings. This International corporation had spread its success through its strong foundation in software engineering.

He was waiting nonchalantly for my response, his cocky expression and condescending demeanor was pissing me off.

I didn't have a choice, there's no way I can pay back that amount of money but if it's only a contract marriage, we'll both reap the benefits. He needs this to close an important deal and I'll be free of this debt.

"I accept your offer."

This might be the worst decision of my life.

Stormme Sylvan had a reputation for being well .. a little wild. As far as I could tell, the self-made tech guru, billionaire playboy prioritized his life in the following order — beaches, babes, and bars. And not just any babe, his girls had to be models, actresses, singers .. dancers. Didn't matter. They could probably find a spot on his schedule if they were young and interested in the entertainment industry.

His gaze flickered down and then back up to my face where my glasses slid another inch down my nose, and his mouth curved into a wicked half smile. 

"I'll let my lawyer know so he can prepare the documents."

I felt insignificant standing in front of his massive desk.

That's not the issue, what am I going to tell my boyfriend?