Chapter 18

"It's only after you've stepped outside your comfort zone that you begin to change, grow, and transform."

― Roy T. Bennett

OLIVET

Tiny little blessings, that's what I call them. Soft and fresh like newly plucked cotton, deep as the ocean and wider than fate. He was my anchor, the very steel that binds me. I pulled my knees up to my chin, just staring at him. His hair was a fall of sleep tangled midnight silk and his face was unshaven, dusted with black stubble. He's fully man, rough around the edges, sexed up man.

I get to see him before he gets into a suit, such a privilege. My eyes drifted further down only to witness that the duvet was slightly tented. I let my breath out, feeling my cheeks heat. Stop looking at his morning wood Olivet! You need to get ready for work but it's hopeless, my body was responding to him. The hollow spot in my chest tingles and something inside tugs me toward him and I can't escape. I carefully pulled the covers off, watching his sleeping face.

He smells intoxicating. My nipples pebble at his masculine scent. Tingles tease over my flesh, giving me goosebumps. He shouldn't be allowed to smell that good. He's just so virile and all mine. I feel like a horny teenager.

"Planning on touching me?"

I jerked back, horrified, flushing guiltily. His intense eyes moved over my face. I shook my head. He held my gaze and I wished he didn't do this, my heart was about to jump right out of my chest.

He grinned, the beauty of it knocking me on me here and there. "You stay right here little miss naughty. I'm going to make breakfast."

Yes! I want to touch you so badly. He glanced over his shoulder assessing me, with that fiercely protective gaze. His expression melted into nothing but need. I swallowed hard, and I saw him swallow too.

"We can shower after and you drop me off at work?"

"Sure."

I waited for him to leave before burying my face in the pillow with a groan. I tried to contain the warmth that was spreading through my chest. This happens whenever I think of him. I still can't believe he asked me to date him and I agreed without thinking because I like him, I like him so much it hurts. His scent lingers on the sheets and pillow and that's where my nose took me, over the spot where he slept, sniffing.

"hmmm! so good." Stop behaving like a creep and go brush your teeth. I got out of bed and practically ran to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet to take a leak. I bite my lip when I see how wet my underwear is. God, I'm a mess.

Wait, this is turning into a number two. I squeezed my knees trying to get that piece out. Ain't no way, it's coming with me to work.

"Come on, come on! Arrghh.." Sweat beads on my forehead and I know it's almost out.

"Olly, do you want extra eggs?" His footsteps were approaching the door. I can't move another inch with this thing. Oh God no.

"Wait." I grunt, "stay out."

He popped his head inside and the shit plops in the toilet with a little splash. I wanted the earth to suck me in, he literally just heard when it hit the water. He stood there for a couple of seconds without saying anything, my eyes burned holes into the floor.

"I didn't know you were — I'll just go."

That was so embarrassing. I did what I needed to do and forced myself to stand. I'll call in sick and hide the entire day. Yes, that was the plan. I brushed my teeth and took a shower. As I was slipping on my flip-flops, I glanced at the wall mirror, wet and disheveled. My cheeks were extra pink and I glowed.