Chapter Sixteen

Hello Lovlies!

It's me, I won't take much long and write a whole paragraph.

Thank you for bearing with me and for your continuous support to my story!

It means a  lot!

Without wasting anymore of your time 

I present Chapter Sixteen 

Enjoy & Stay Safe!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amal's Pov:

"Amal only 2 minutes left drink water fast and get me some" Marwa instructed in a whisper-yell style

"Coming!"

Marwa attacked me going for that water.

"You know it won't make a difference right, you will feel the thirsty nevertheless"

"Leko men a'am yehki (Look who's talking), you just had around a gallon of water not too long ago."
Marwa went for another glass and after chugging it in one go.

"Don't forget tenwi el seam (the intention to fast)"

"I did it but thanks."

*The Athan for fajr prayer was heard from our phone.*

After we shut both of the phones. Marwa and I began cleaning the table from our mini suhoor. (Suhoor - the meal Muslims eat at night in preparation for fasting the day.)

We prayed fajr, read Quran. Then we both sat at the balcony enjoying the feel of the early morning breeze.

"Marwa enti mneha, mn ba'ad el rehla w enti mo ala ba'adek (Are you okay, after we came from the trip you aren't acting like you.)"

"la teshgeli balek, rah ser mneha areban (Don't you worry, I will be better soon)"

Amal and Marwa usually share what's bothering them with each other, but Amal knew Marwa still needed time and she will tell her when she's ready.

"Ana hoon btarfi ma (I am here you know that)"

"Baref Allah la yehremni mnk ya albi (I know, May Allah not deprive me of you my heart!)

Amal went in for a hug, which Marwa didn't oppress to.

"Bs fe meshklah ana ateshet (there's a problem I am thirsty)" Amal said in a low sheepish voice. That caused Marwa to vibrate in laughter.

"You and me sister!"

"Come on Amal wake up, it's already 4:30 pm" Marlyn voice woke Amal from her slumper.

"Just five more minutes."
"you said that 1 hour ago, let's go get up."

"Leave me BEEE!!"

Marlyn shook her head in disapproval, maybe Marwa can wake her up, there was Marwa's voice feeling the whole corridor.

"OMARRRR ana saymeh etrekni nam (OMAR I am fasting leave me to sleep)"

"El seyam mo hek ya bent 2omi (This is not fasting come on get up)"

Then Ziad came whispered something to Omar. A mischievous look appeared on the older brother's face as he was listening to the youngest of the Alhadad's

Enta roh faeyq Amal w etrek Marwa alai (You go wake up Amal and leave Marwa to me)

Omar came to Amal's room. "Is there anyone in the room aside from Amal" asked Omar Marlyn

"No" came her soft reply

"Then I may go in, right" Omar wanted to confirm.

"Yes, go ahead."