Chapter Ten

Hello my lovlies. First I would like to say my thank you for all the prayers for my exams. They went well AlhamdAllah and for all your love and support for the story it's terrific. Second I really wanted to update earlier but I kept rewriting this chapter and I wasn't satisfied with the content.

They were all in Amal's Pov but then I was like why not change it for a bit and do one Xander's Pov. So I just went with it.
And this would be the longest chapter I believe I have written.
Stay Safe Everyone !!!!
I won't say more. I present chapter Ten
I hope you enjoy it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander's Pov:

Midnight's being reckless and pacing inside of me driving me crazy.
He just wants to mark Amal but I am postponing it and he's getting more nuts and it's beginning to take its troll on me

I was looking at the entrance to the party waiting for my Red to come. The girls said they will get her here. And I started to lose patience.
Why are they not here yet. It's in the same building for God's Sake.

This couple of weeks were full of surprises I never anticipated that will occur.
And to be honest more fun.
Finding my mate was always one of my wishes. Not because of the whole pull and half soul completes only but to know was it all worth it ,that in a blink of an eye she left without even caring about us .
Was a mate really worth throwing and betraying us. Like we don't even mean to her anything. She made me feel worthless and to this day I will never forgive her ever.

Meeting Amal and all the things we have been through it was all overwhelming and beautiful I didn't know that taking the pack out for a gathering and meal at the mall will be my ticket to meet my other beautiful better half
It was funny how she ran away with a mall full of my pack members going after her. I did command my pack members to only tell me where she is and not to touch her using my Alpha voice of course.

I chose to find her the normal way not through her scent which is addicting by the way it's like a mix of fresh trees leaves on the floor of the forest with wind breeze over a sea. Because tracking her through her scent will take out all the fun.
Amal hitting her head trying to run away from me. It was such a cute moment that I wouldn't deny it I laughed but eventually went to check up on her.

"You got yourself one entertaining mate" Jace My Beta mind-linked me.

"Things will be fun for sure" Grayson said high-fiving both Fink and Nick

"Are you going to leave her on the floor??" Marlyn asked

"Of course not let's take her to the pack's doctor to check just in case
Carrying her between my arms would be my favorite moment since I met her.
Everything turned out okay and she just needed to rest.

Also her connection with Midnight is fascinating. How did she even get his name right I don't know. But he was proud. She did interrupt the wolf training and poor thing she was scared for her life but of course neither I nor Midnight will ever let anything bad happen to her.

After those encounters i needed to be present more in her life to satisfy Midnight and myself included. I wanted to be in every aspect of her life. so after all the digging I found out  that she will attend WillStone High I had to find a way to spend time with her more. And the P.E class was the perfect opportunity.

But when we were connecting just fine she goes and mentions this Charles guy and I just lose it. Also instead of trying of put out the fire she ended adding more gasoline to it making me turn nuts. And Midnight was about to come out when she left. Grayson did try to stop the transformation but with no use and I destroyed the whole gym that didn't calm me down.
I went after her but she wasn't there.

"Where is she Grayson" I said in my alpha voice

"I won't tell you, you will hurt her Xander. She will never forgive you and that will end up killing you on the inside both you and Midnight"

 Suddenly Nick and Maggie walked through the door
"It's about time you came, transfer him now " Grayson shouted

Both of them started saying words in Latin and all I found myself in the Alpha's cell in the Hostage Cave