Chapter Nine

Hey you lovelies..I am seriously speechless with all the beautiful comments and the love you all are giving to this story THANK YOU !!! .
Its been a month approximately , sorry for the delay but with the quarantine ,classes  and Ramadan it's hard to write.

YEAH RAMADAN MUBARAK EVERYONE !! I know it's 10th of Ramadan but still.
I hope EnshAllah that you all have a very blessed Ramadan and that by the end of it all this corona virus will be gone.
Please be safe !!!

Also I don't think I will be able to update till mid or the end of June due to my exams starting soon but I couldn't just leave you guys this long time without an update so here we are. I will see if there would be a possibility for me to update I will do it sooner
without wasting more time.. I present Chapter Nine
Please Enjoy !!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amal's Pov

After getting over the shock that I will be living along with the crew. They are all here Marlyn, Aubery, Nick Fink , Grayson and ofcourse Xander.

Such circumstances that bought us together. After Mr. Kyle explained the situation to why we are all here, it took him a good 45 minutes speech about the situation right now.
But I zoomed off after I heard the important stuff that there are some thugs out and that we need to stay together for the safety of all.
like why is there the need to make a 45 minutes talk about the safety.  You may ask how I know the exact time. It's due to the fact that I had nothing better to do so I started counting and I reached 2700 seconds which when I used the calculator and divided it by 60 I got 45 minutes.

My parents and Ziad were paying attention to every detail. Ziad was on another level of concentration and the look of determination on his face. He was so serious that he even took down notes on his notepad.He's so extra but that's just normal Ziad.

Omar was playing BO4 on his phone, I caught him trying not to cuss out loud whenever he died
While Marwa was trying to see from the corner of her eye what's the game setting Omar choose so she could also enter the same  game and kill Omar.
The reason I know is that whenever Omar got frustrated she will have this creepy smile on her face and the look that screams "I got you sucker.. DIIIIEEE"

The mansion or the Main House as they called it is HUUGE like it could fit a lot more than who were present.
It consists of 5 floors. The top three floors are where the bedrooms are. The top one is for the married couples so my parents along with all the grown up secured it.

The 2nd top is also for the married couples but the young ones and they were many. I never thought the western get married early like some couples are around my age that was a new fact which I learned.
And the 3rd top is for the single people. And my siblings and I go there.

At first I thought that Marwa and I will share a room but el kalba "the dog" she choose to sleep with her friends from college as "it's more convenient to study together " like I don't know her real reason is that sometimes I talk and walk in my dream it's not frequent but since the incident that occurred in 8th grade she's been cautious of sleeping in the same room as to why I have my own room here in the US.
So I ended up sharing the room with Aubery & Marlyn they were so happy and I wasn't disappointed at least I knew the girls and they were super nice.

Omar and Ziad shares the room with Omar's classmates which is Ziad's nightmare poor thing.

"Can't believe that we are roommates" Marlyn said excited
"Yes, let's have a bunch of slumber parties " Aubery Suggested
"Sure why not" I replied.

After 2 hours of unpacking , showering , praying and having dinner in the dining room which is also the 5th floor that consists of the living , dinning room and the kitchen.
As we were all helping with the dishes I pumped into Ziad who had this annoyed look on his face.