Chapter Eleven

Hey Lovlies. I know I said I would update earlier. I did but the chapter was too small and you guys deserve the best so I deleted it and added more scenesto make it long enough and I believe I succeeded. Please take care and stay safe !!

I hope you enjoy the chapter... I present chapter Eleven
----------------------------------------------------

Amal's Pov:

After Nars joined Xander and I soon the whole party shifted here in the swimming pool. We had water fights and it was fun but as some time passed everyone ended laying around the swimming pool just pile of bodies just like a scene of laying dead bodies in any action/thriller movie.
What would be totally dope if someone actually took a picture. And out of nowhere a small ginger kid walked through the door carrying a camera and *click* he took 2 pictures and took off just like that as if its super normal to do so.
The room erupted in laughter.
I looked to my left to find Xander looking back at me and smiling which my heart of course responds by accelerating
why ?? Does this keep happening ??. Am I sick with all of this abnormal heart rhythms it is certainly not safe .
But it always happens in relation to Xander whenever I see him or even now when I am thinking about him my hearts feels like exploding.
"Okay this won't do I need help, I need to talk to someone"
"Are you okay Red. You know you can tell me anything" Xander replied
"Oh no I said that out loud. How can I talk to you if this is about you" I shook my head "I will tell you if there's anything you can do"
I was the first to stood up from the pile of people who were all still lying for some odd reason.
"I will see you later. Good night" I told Xander without waiting for his response I very slowly walked to the door heading for my room.
After having a quck shower to freshen up. I really wanted to stay there longer but then Marlyn and Aubery will need it so I had to cut it short.
While drying my hair I heard a knock so I covered my wet hair with the scarf I left on the chair and shouted "Come in "
Berry and Marlyn with their clothes glued to their bodies after that swim entered and closed the door locking it.
"You can take it off" Berry said.
"I will head first to the shower " Berry was about to protest when Marlyn continued "You take forever in the shower. I will be quick"
Aubery sighed defeated and let Marlyn enter first
Aubery looked at me "That was one hell of a party. From where did you get the idea of shifting it to the swimming pool"
"I didn't I just had a moment where I wanted to do it and I did. Never thought it would turn out this way"
"Well we need to thank Nars for it he's the one who told everyone and we all came running "
"That is so him"
A moment of silence passed and I got lost in my thoughts about why would this be happening with Xander

All of a sudden I am standing in the middle a court room where a bunch of people who look exactly like me where are positioned in various places.
It was looking at myself as a Judge , Attorney & Prosecutor

"What the ..." I was cut off by Judge me hitting the gavel "I want silence in my courtroom. We are holding this trial today on the matter of Ms. Amal Hadad who can't seem to figure out her own feelings"
"Seriously mind out of all the scenarios available you chose a court" I thought to myself.
"Ms. Hadad no one is allowed to talk in my court room wntil I give you the permission" Judge me said sternly
"I didn't talk your Honor"
"You do realize that this is happening in your head so all of your thoughts are known by all of us" Judge me pointed to the Attorney & Prosecutor
who both nodded.
"Umm okay my apologize your Honor it will not happen again. I will do my best to ensure that" I went a little extra and bent my head.
"Okay since now we have everything ready let the Attorney start"
"Yes your Honor" The attorney me gathered her papers and stood in-front of me
"Ms. Amal kind of symptoms do you experience whenever you see Mr. Lockwood ? "
"Heart Rate accelerates , butterflies in my stomach, electricity whenever there is contact, the constant thinking ...." The Attorney cut me off
"You can stop now Ms. Hadad " she took a paper and gave it to the judge
"Your honor these are ones of the typical signs that someone is having a crush "
"Objection your Honor the Attorney clearly made a mistake and I would like to weigh in if you would allow me" the Prosecutor me version sounded so confident.
"Sustained you may present your case"
"Your Honor I don't think this is actually how it happens in real courts" I said
"Ms. Hadad I repeat this is all in your head so for sure you wouldn't imagine the right thing. Now let the prosecution speak"
The Judge me is so dismissive of me but I got to say she's absolutely right.
I would like to present this print from the website. The Prosecutor gave everyone a copy.
"Ms. Hadad can you please read the 1st point of the summary "
"Okay , sure ...Ahem. Liking is more of being attracted to the non-physical attributes of the person (like his or her personality) while having a crush on someone is more of being attracted to his or her looks."
"Your Honor that ..." The Attorney started to speak
"I haven't made my point yet your Honor"
"Go on continue."
"Thank you. Ms. Hadad do you find yourself attracted to Mr. Lockwood's personality traits or his looks."
"Like do you like his personality, the helpful teasing funny guy. Who's always going to be there *As he insists informing Ms. Hadad* For example the time made your brother shifting room's possible or when he took you away from the crowd at the party not so long ago. Or his looks ??"
I didn't answer. I stayed silent all the time
"Ms. Hadad provide an answer" The Judge said.
"My answer is my silence I have no freaking idea if I liked the guy or had a crush or whatever. It's only been a couple of weeks and all of this is new to me"
"Your Honor Ms. Hadad just made a valid point. The duration matters in the means of liking having feelings for someone. Because if she does have feelings now fast emotions are not stable and those feelings aren't defined by the person Mr. Lockwood himself but her view of him. And that might change at any point. "
"Good point Prosecutor. Attorney what do you have to say"
"Well your Honor there is a point I would like to say in the very same paper the Prosecution provided. The final point said: Having a crush on someone is like admiring that person from a distance and that is exactly what's happening with Ms. Hadad she admiring him from a close point. Couldn't take the eyes of Mr. Lockwood and the nervous thought and all the signs I mentioned before. Also your Honor there are several studies arguing that it's possible to fall in love after 4 minutes of 2 stranger encountering we can't just measure love or feelings in general by time. Some take hours, months and some may take even years so what makes us doubt the feelings that we feel from meeting a stranger for the first time that caused our heart to flutter."
"I can see your point" nodded the Judge "Prosecution would you like to add anything before I hear Ms. Hadad'statement. "
"Just one thing your Honor Ms. Hadad is looking for something stable. And a couple of weeks aren't stable enough"
"Very Well Ms. Hadad do you have anything to say before I state my ruling "
"No your Honor"
"Well regarding Ms. Hadad's trail regarding her feelings. I see a huge lack of evidence they aren't enough to know what's happening. I would ask both of the Prosecution & Attorney to gather more evidence and proof in order to make a fair ruling. "
"But your Honor now I am more confused do I like him or have a crush ??"
"Well this is up to you only Ms. Hadad. "
"So this trail is useless" I argued
"Well look around you we are you and you yourself haven't gathered enough information and evidence to proof what you are feeling. But what I advice you is to try and stay away from Mr. Lockwood for the time being. Maybe some distance will help you figure out what is actually happen in there" The Judge pointed to my head and heart.
"Thank you , your Honor."

The upcoming days I ignored Xander and avoided him at all costs. He got busy theses days so I don't see him much but whenever we are in the same I would make an excuse to leave. The homeschooling started so I made myself busy with homework. I would stay most of my time in the library studying relying on energy drinks to keep me awake.