Chapter Seventeen

Hello my lovelies!

Can I say long time no see. Thank you for all the support!
So writer block happened and my residency started so that's why I couldn't update before
The good news is that I am back. No writer block anymore.

Without wasting any more time
I present chapter Seventeen.

Enjoy & Stay Safe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xander's Pov

"WHERE IS SHE??" I yelled or was it Midnight it's not important

"Ohh Xander, you actually came--"
"Cut the crap, where is she?, do you want to get out of here alive??, if so tell me where the hell did you take her"
"Oh don't you worry she's safe I hope" laughing "it was foolish of you to come alone"
"Who said I came alone?" it was my time to smirk

*BAAAAM*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*One week ago*

Everyone of us has a dark side the one they never show anyone not even to themselves because if they do they will end up in a dark corner stuck unable to drive destroying not only themselves but others around them I am minutes away from slipping and it's all due to this envelope with the craving "miss me I hope you didn't forget about me I'm coming soon wait for me will you?"
This can't actually be happening is she back? Now of all the times she chooses the time when I finally began to move on how convenient and thoughtful of her. But that's her signature side destroying and completely anniliating us her so called former family.

"Jace, come to my office now" I mind-linked my Beta and in a matter of seconds there he was standing in my office all serious and business

"What do you nee-" he cut himself off when he saw the envelope that's lying on my desk.

After reading it all emotions drained and then a look of worry appeared "- you don't actually think it's her do you?"

"I wouldn't be so sure, she's the most cunning person I know. We need to start the precaution plan. There could be a possibility that all the recent events are related to her. This is just a warning" Moving the envelope in my hand

"If they are planning an attack, why send the envelope. Unless they want to play"

"That's exactly what they want, even if this is a bait I want it to be taken care of seriously"

"On it, I will talk to Marlyn and Nick for the borders, double the patrol and start training everyone."

"Including Amal and her family" I added

"Yes of course, I will get started right away" Jace excused himself and left.

For the reminding of the day I have been going over the plan making adjustments where it is needed. Fighting myself not to think about the memories but it's as if no use.

In response I am thrown back to a place I thought I was over but nevertheless it was just that time has passed and here I am back at square one we have always been in this dark room alone. With my thoughts. I can't seem to make out anything am I actually in a room, field, open area where exactly is here?

"Hello" I listen to my voice echo without any indication of where am I whatsoever. But regardless of the emptiness around me I do have this feeling that I am in a familiar place, I have been here before but trying to pinpoint how it is useless, so I do the other option left, walking. The only sound heard is of my own footsteps but nothing else, the echo continues not faltering or giving me an indication that I am anywhere near anything.