𝕀𝕔𝕖𝕔𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕞?

Tw: child with sepsis

Two weeks later, I'm starting back at work

I'm only on Aid Car but I've missed just going to work in general, except now, I'm freaking out writing a bunch of notes down on a piece of paper for Matt.

"Ev. I don't need them, we'll be fine." Matt scoffs, looking down at his daughter who's poking one of his dimples.

"Fine!" I groan ripping up the paper. "But if you need anything, call me. Okay promise me you will?"

"Ev, I promise. Now go before your late." Matt says, pointing towards to door.

I'm already in my uniform and my hair is slicked back into a pony tail so I wouldn't be late.

He just wants me to stop talking, which I understand. I've been rambling about what to do with her for an hour. Like he hasn't been here for two weeks

Which he has, he finally took on the father duties he tried to avoid like the plague for the first week.

We've both been taking care of her, together. Rather then five guys and Tia. It's just been the two of us and I'd say we've done a damn good job.

We've started to feed her actual food rather than just milk and she's been rolling over all the time.

I'm terrified she's going to start crawling so I need to do some research on baby proofing.

"Okay." I sigh, grabbing my work bag and the keys to my car.

I walk over to both of them and lean up and press a kiss to Aidas cheek.

Aida blows a raspberry at me and I laugh, tickling her stomach slightly.

I lean back and lock eyes with Matt.