𝕃𝕚𝕖𝕦𝕥𝕖𝕟𝕒𝕟𝕥

✦•┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈•✦

✦•┈┈┈┈๑⋅⋯❁⋯⋅๑┈┈┈┈•✦

A few days later, Matt and I are at the hospital dropping Aida off for her first day at day care and I'm struggling a little bit.

Matt holds Aida in his arms as we walk to the daycare centre at the back of the hospital.

"Are you sure they're nice?" I ask him as I push the stroller down the hallway.

"No Ev. They're the grinches that steal Christmas and ruin the holidays for children." Matt says sarcastically and I roll my eyes.

"Matt I'm serious. We're going to be at work all day. Why the fuck did you decide to go back to work on a Thursday? Why not wait till the next Monday!" I exclaim.

"Because I want to get back to saving people." He says, as we continue to walk down the hallway.

Multiple women have eyed him up in the last five minutes.

I mean, given that we're both in uniform, he's hot and holding a baby I'd expect it.

But seriously, it's getting irritating.

I mean they can see me right here.

Some of the women are fucking beautiful too.

Would it kill them to look at me?

I'm hot.

Kill me.

I'm actually jealous of him for getting female attention. I want female attention too.

We finally reach the daycare and the receptionist buzzes us in.

A smiley woman walks over to us and I want to die.

I thought I was a happy person but compared to her I've got to be depressed.

If we stood next to eachother you'd think it was a commercial for chewable Prozac.

"Hi! This must be Aida!" She exclaims, clapping her hands together and smiling at the baby in Matts arms.

"Yeah." Matt and I say in the same tone.

Atleast I'm not the only one who thinks she's too happy.

"Okay so! We do hand over everyday. When you come in you tell us how your baby is that morning and then when your ready to pick her up we do the same thing and tell you what she was like during the day. Obviously we have alot of babies so she'll be socialising with them too!" She says happily.