𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕆𝕟𝕝𝕪 𝕆𝕡𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

Driving away from the bar, leaving Ev there with Biggs or whatever his name is, was horrible.

I wanted to sit there and glare at him while they talked so he knew he couldn't make a move on her because she was mine.

Except she's not, not technically.

Fuck it's killing me, the amount of times I've wanted to tell her but I can't. I mean she still does the most simple things and I freeze at first because it's new but the second I realise it's her, I never want her to stop. I just want her to keep her hands on me, in whatever way they are.

Commitment has always been a problem for me, even before the assault, it's always been near impossible for me to be with one woman without looking at another but since Ev, she's all I want to look at.

She's all I want to look at for the rest of my life.

If I'm going to have another child, I'd only ever want it with her.

The idea of marriage before made me want to run, not just run, sprint away but I take one look at Ev and it takes everything in me not to head straight to a jewellery store and get a ring.

When I pull up into the parking lot, I immediately see two cars that I know all to well who the owners are and I also know they all have keys so they're most likely sat on my couch drinking my beer right now, waiting for me to get home.

Exactly what I told Ev would happen.

I sigh and get out the car, preparing myself for what I'm about to witness when I enter my own apartment. If I were to take guesses I'd say, they've all gone through our fridge, taken out the beers along with the secret stash of chips Ev keeps that she still thinks nobody will find and they're lounging across the couch watching the TV most likely with Ivan eating Everests icecream.

I walk through the door of the building, nodding my head at Earl and Rodger.

"Mr Amato your friends ar-"

"I know. Thanks Rodger." I say with a polite smile and he smiles back at me with a small nod of his head while I jog up the stairs to the fifth floor.

I'm starting to understand why Ev wanted to run up these, I haven't been at work for a week for her and all I want to do is walk into burning buildings.

I finally reach our floor and walk towards our front door, knowing that it will be unlocked because these guys have never heard of a key for locking something, to them it's only to unlock and steal food.

Walking through the door, I'm immediately greeted by everything I predicted. My beers are opened and on the coffee table, Everests secret chips are in a large bowl and Ivan is shovelling Evs icecream into his mouth with the largest spoon we have.