𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝕂𝕚𝕕!

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

It's been a week since that fire and we haven't acknowledged whatever the fuck is going on between us.

Unless it's just me that feels something and I'm being delusional.

Everything has just been flipped on it's head.

I don't know how to flip it back or if I even want too.

I don't even know what I'm feeling anymore, it's like I want something but my brain is telling me how wrong it is.

Now here I am, at the end of our shift, sitting in the locker room while Matt is gathering his things before we go and collect Aida.

"Little Mount!" Ivan groans dramatically, throwing himself onto the bench beside my locker.

"Yes man child?" I respond and he send me a 'fuck off' look.

"Can we come to your place?" He asks as the other walk in and my brows furrow.

"Of course but why?" I ask.

"We had a tough call. A baby fell into their pool and I think we all just want to see Aida." Eli explains and my eyes soften.

I look down at Ivan who nods his head sadly and I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Iv? You want to talk about it?" I ask.

I can't imagine how hard that call must have been for Ivan.

He use to have a younger brother. Ivan was thirteen and his brother was four.

While they were playing outside by their house, his brother fell into the lake and Ivan didn't notice till it was too late, he's tried to get to him. Of course he did but he didn't have enough time.

The current was too strong and Ivan had blamed himself ever since, he's always so happy that your wouldn't even be able to tell but that's just his way of coping

Until we get calls like this. Everything floods back.

It comes in flashbacks, pain and pure guilt.

I don't fully understand how it must have been but I try my best to understand but nobody will ever really know how Ivan feels because he just tries to forget about it.

"You all want to come with us to pick Aida up?" I ask and they nod their heads.

"Come on then children." I joke.

Ivan stands up with a somber look on his face and I reach my hand up to gently stroke his back.

"You okay?" I whisper to him and he shrugs his shoulders.

"Just hard you know? Everything with Benny." He mutters and I continue to strike his back.

"I know." I whisper.