ℤ𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪

༻༺━━━━⁎∗

༻༺━━━━⁎∗.*.∗⁎━━━━༻༺

I'm still sitting on the counter five minutes later while Matt goes through the kitchen looking for something specific but not telling me what said thing is so I can help him.

Instead, he just opens the same cupboards over and over again like it's magically going to appear when he re-opens it but spoiler, it doesn't.

It's like we don't like in a world with real magic, who'd have thought?

He opens the same cupboard again and I let out a loud groan. "If you just tell me what the fuck you're looking for, I can tell you where it is."

He reaches on the top of the cupboard and pulls something in a container down with a grin and now I'm concerned.

"That's not like, arsenic or mistletoe is it?" I ask warily and he rolls his eyes.

"Yes, Ev. It's mistletoe, extremely deadly and it's what I add to the ommeltes. I call it, poison roulette, you just have to hope you get the one without it." he says sarcastically and I hold my middle finger up the back of his head.

"Smartass," I mutter. "Okay but seriously, should I be concerned you're trying to drug me right now?"

"I'm not drugging you."

"That was convincing," I mumble, looking down at the floor.

"For once can you please just shut the fuck up?" he asks and I flip him off again.

I don't know if it's a good thing that we still bicker like cats and dogs but we do, I'm not sure that will ever change. I just hope Aida doesn't pick up on it too much that she thinks calling people a 'smartass' is a good thing.

"For once, can you not be a dick for five minutes. That's all I ask for." I counter back and I watch him begin adding things into a bowl.

Matt's phone buzzes and I wait for him to answer but he doesn't.

"Can you check that for me, it might be my dad." He grumbles and I nod my head, leaning over and grabbing his phone but it's locked.

"Kind of need the password if you want me to do that," I say, holding up the locked phone to him.

"The day after your birthday." He mutters. "1312"

"You mean your birthday?" I ask and he freezes his movements. "Don't insult me by thinking I don't know your birthday Teo."

I put in the four numbers, we've got to be the only people I know with just a four-number passcode to our phones, everyone else has six. I'm also not entirely sure having your birthday as your password is very safe but then again, my password is 0808 which everyone knows is a date just as important as my birthday for me.