𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕋𝕠𝕠 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕝

Tw: mentions of grooming and abuse

After talking to uncle Stewart which by the way, I was fully expecting that conversation

I could tell he wasn't straight, for awhile I was convinced he was in love with my dad, which I wouldn't blame him. My dad was amazing although my dad did explicitly tell me he wasn't gay.

On multiple occasions.

Maybe he was covering it up.

I wonder if that's why my dad was so okay with me?

Did he know uncle Stewart was bisexual when I was young and that's why he embraced my own sexuality.

Or maybe uncle Stewart had the same bisexual gaydar and told my dad.

I don't know but I think that's why he was so okay with me. I'm not saying he wouldn't have been okay with me before he knew about Uncle Stewart but, I think if he knew, that made things alot easier with me.

I look down at Aida in my arms with a smile.

"Should we go and find your dad?" I ask her and she just responds by gripping my ear in her tiny fist.

I walk towards the bedrooms and walk into the one I know Matt always sleeps in.

"Yo. Teo!" I yell and be practically jumps out of the bed.

"What!" He yells looking around and I feel slightly guilty considering I'm the one that told him to sleep but I need to know when Aida was last fed.

"What time did you feed Aida?" I ask him.

"Literally five minutes before you got back. You couldn't have asked one of the guys that?" He says and I shake my head.

"I thought you'd have fed her before you left to come here." I mumble and look at the wall.

I can feel Matts gaze on me as I stare at the white wall.

I look down at Aida and hug her slightly tighter to me and press a kiss to her forehead.