Chapter 26: shallow pt2

'Swear it's better when we be together...
You say that I'm evil, I'm the devil,
All cuz I got options, you got several....'
_________________________________

"-and that's why I ain sayin shit to him y'feel me?" Felix explained and Ares nodded

"You ain wrong bro, cuz I'd do the dam same. Shit prolly worse if am bein honest" he replied.

Felix chuckled.

"Oh by the way you said you wanted to do a new tat right? I'm goin in later today if you down to come wit. Deon don't got any other clients after me so..." he said and Ares grinned.

"Shit forreal? Man preciate it yah, I did wanna do a new tat and I ain gon lie I think ima want a new piercing" he admitted, feeling excited to walk into his birthday feeling  brand new.

Felix looked at him slightly shocked and feigns a gasp.

"Piercing? Ears again?" He asked. Ares shook his head.

"Nah nigga my nose. Kinda been wanting that for a luh minute now" he answered.

Felix looks at him before bursting out laughing, stopping when he realized Ares hadn't done the same.

"Wait Ru you dead ass?" He asked, not believing what he was hearing. The boy nodded.

"What lix? You'on think ima look good wit it?" Ares smirked as he teased his friend. Felix brushed him off.

"Nah. Matter o' fact I kinda fuck wit it. If you actually do that shit it'll fit you bro" he said. Ares smiled.

"Thanks bro. Aiite though I know you got shit to do so ima let you go" he said, and they dapped eachother up.

"You know wassup. N' don't act like you ain got nothing running back to. Tell miss ma'am in'a room I said hey yeh" Felix joked as they pulled back and Ares chuckled before going back over to the door. As Felix turned and walked away, he opened it and stepped inside.

He smiles as he looks over at Assiana on the bed but it isn't returned.

"Wassup wit yo face mama? Sorry I took so long but am back now so you can fix dat face of yours." He comforts her, assuming that was why she didn't look so happy.

Assiana says nothing and simply looks at him. But ares is oblivious to this as he turned away from her to head over to the bathroom.

"Just gimme a minute to brush my teeth and wash my face so when I'm telling you how good yo pussy feel, I ain blowing hot ass breath in ya face" he said chuckling to himself. Still no reply. He washes his face before swiping some toothpaste on his tooth brush and begins brushing his teeth. It's only then that he noticed the silence and realized Assiana hadn't said a word. So despite a sud filled mouth, he called out to her.

Still getting no reply, he spit before rinsing his mouth and making his way back into the room.

"Si don't tell me you that mad I took so long. Am here now don't worry" he reassured her, assuming the issue. Walking over to her, he realizes she'd zoned out while looking at him and gently tilted her face to look at him once he was directly infront of her. She sat on the bed and he stood there, his face changing to one of worry from her silence.