Chapter 32

"Shit, Neither do I"

Just as the words left his mouth, he claimed her lips with his, and Assiana kissed back immediately.

But even as they ravaged eachother's mouths, Ares still found himself refusing to do more.

He just wouldn't. For the sake of himself.

However Assiana had other ideas as she grinded down on him, missing the way he felt inside her.

He growled.

"Stop it Si"

She pulls him in closer, rubbing herself against his lap, her wetness unknowingly making streaks in his sweats.

"I just wanna feel you....." she mumbled against his lips. Ares bit his lip as they caught their breath, foreheads pressed against one another.

"No Si-"

"Yes...... please...... don't tell me you don't miss how it feels......." She cuts him off, taking his hand and moving it down to her pussy, covered by his soaking boxers. "To be inside....."

She could feel her parts purr as he touches her and she reminisces on being filled perfectly by the boy beneath her. Ares' dick twitched uncontrollably in his sweats as he fought to contain himself. But it grew harder as the seconds went by. Both the task and his dick that yearned to be where it was meant to.

"No....." Ares was holding on for dear life. His last thread of sanity and self respect held his weight as if he weighed nothing, but any strain, he knew it would snap and he'd end up giving in.

"I can't.... Fuck- I can't fuckin do this-" he said as he lifted her slightly so he could slide out from beneath her and off of the couch.

She looks at him confused but gets up too, but finds her self fall the second she was on her feet. She'd gotten up way too fast and she was quickly reminded of how high she was.

Seeing this, Ares' eyes widen and he grabs her, pulling her against his chest to hold her up. Her legs shook as she adjusted to standing and thought about how close she was to hitting the glass coffee table right behind her.

As she regained her balance, her hands and body pressed firmly against his, she could feel all his muscles flexing as he held onto her. Just as much as she could feel a certain muscle pulsating against her stomach, which responded with a burst of butterflies as her breath hitched.

His body felt so good against hers and she fit so perfect in his arms, his warmth wrapping around her like a blanket and she didn't mind staying tucked in.

She breathed in his scent, her nose sensitive to all the smells around her, but his...... his was addicting. She would keep doing this all day if given the chance.

"-Si?" She heard and she cranes her neck to look up at him, having not heard what he'd been saying.

"Huh?-oh" she cuts herself off as she suddenly notices the stud in his nose.

Ares watches as she realizes and suddenly feels self conscious under her gaze. He looks away and bites his lip slightly, his grill peeking out and she once again lets out a gasp.