Caught In A Mess

Hello everyone!

Thanks once more to everyone who took out time to read my book.

If you enjoyed reading Billionaire jerk, then you would love to read Caught in a mess.

Caught in a mess is about a young lady, Valerie Davis whose has always had it rough, a life full of struggle and pain. Life isn't fair to her, but it isn't fair to anyone, right?

Trouble seemed to be rolling up like a dust in a summertime with her. But amidst all that life throws at her, she meets with Lorenzo D'amiano, a man with darkness that spreads like a wild fire, consuming everything and everyone in its part.

 But amidst all that life throws at her, she meets with Lorenzo D'amiano, a man with darkness that spreads like a wild fire, consuming everything and everyone in its part

*****************************

I nod my head in response, as I couldn't think straight enough to form a full sentence.

I felt a sudden sting on my ass as he spanks me.

" I asked a question." He growled.

It takes a while for my brains to process his words, trying to remember his question has proven to be the hardest thing I have ever done in my life, right at the moment.

The way his fingers slid down my neck and rested on the curve of my breast wasn't helping, as it made it even difficult to think. I could barely remember my name let alone his question as he squeeze my breast over my dress and slid his finger in and out of my wetness.

" Pl-ease." I plead

" Please what? "

" I can- can't." I stuttered.

"Uhn.. you can't even take my fingers, and yet you want my cock." He mocked.

**************************

Caught in a Mess is out now.

You can find the book on my profile or search the title on Wattpad.