Night Of Sensations

This chapter is going to be extremely 18+, mature content ahead.

Daniella's POV💋

It had been hours ago since we had dinner and everyone had gone to bed including Aaron who was snoring next to me.

I felt like using the pillow to suffocate him because he was so annoying, and yet so cute. He looked like a baby next to me, so innocent.

I loved the look of his lips, his eyes, oh I could remember them now, the way they looked at me few hours ago. I could feel myself getting wet.

"Feel free to have a taste."

OH sweet Jesus, he was awake. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. Say something idiot. I heard myself say.

"Taste of what?" and that was all I could say. Believe it or not. I really wanted to taste. It has been so long since I had sex last.

"Are you denying that you didn't just imagine your lips all over my body."

"Hell no." I said moving away from him. It was a king size bed, but not large enough. Hell with hormones.

"Oh so you weren't just thinking about my body clashing with yours." he said sitting up.

"Nope."

"I don't believe you."

"Say all you want but just know that you are making things up."

"So are you saying that if I touched you, you won't be moved or feel anything?"

"Yeah!" I lied. Why was he so bent on this? Why couldn't he let it go.

"So you don't mind if I move a bit closer?"

"Urgh! Do what you want, I'm not moved by you." I said hugging the duvet.

"You're not moved?" he laughed out a bit, "the unattractive one in the room is not moved." he said that like he was asking a question.

Wait.. Did he just call me unattractive?

"What did you say?" I said getting up a bit.

"Yup. You heard me."

"So you think I'm unattractive?" I said poking him with my nails.

"Ouch. Did I break your heart." he said with a smirk in the dark. He was quite in a mood tonight. I wonder why he was so excited.

"Alright then." I said pursing my lips. I had plans for him tonight.

I rose up from bed and watched as he watched me. I stood by the bedstand, looked at him, then took off my nighties.

Beneath it, I was putting on a dark net bra with panties matching.