Teasing 😜😜

Aaron's pov

We went to the bar, leaving the ladies to their private talk.

"I can see you are beginning to take a liken to Dani." Anthony said taking a sip of his bourbon drink.

"Isn't it too early to be taking bourbon." I said, changing the topic as I took a sip of my drink.

Anthony chuckled deeply. "That's right, Captain obvious, change the subject."

"It's not like you are any different." Chris said, pointing at the glass of martini in my hand

Ignoring him, I took another sip of my drink.

"So how are things going on between you two?" Chris asked.

"Great."

"Oh I bet it's more than great. Everyone noticed the way you couldn't get your eyes off her during dinner. You guys didn't turn up for breakfast today, only to see a lot of hickies on her neck this morning." Anthony stated before gulping down his drink.

"What are you driving at?"

"I am just saying that I think you really like Dani."

"Of course I like her."

"Not that kind of like Aaron. What he is trying to say is that he thinks you are falling in love with Dani." Chris said.

"What? I am not in love with her, and besides I do not do love " I scoffed

"Oh that's what you think. Can't you see the signs?"

"What signs?"

"You always want her around you. You are way possessive of her. You can't take your eyes off her and she is covered in your hickies." Chris said bringing his drink to his lips downing the content.

I chuckled "Guys I am not falling in love with Ella. Keeping her around me is for her own safety, we all know that I have a lot of enemies." picking up my glass of drink. "and about the hickies it means nothing, she is just a good fuck." I said before taking a sip.

"Oh really? I am sure you won't mind me having a taste of her." Anthony grinned.

My grip around the Martini glass tighten as the thought of Anthony or any other man touching Ella " watch your mouth Anthony. Ella is my wife." I snapped.

"Hey calm down. I am sure Tony was just joking." Chris said.

"Well it wasn't funny."

"Chill bro, I see Dani as a sister nothing else." Anthony said

"Whatever." I said in a stern voice.

"Come on dude, I am sorry. I just said that to prove my point. " Tony apologized.

I knew Anthony likes Ella as a sister and nothing else, but doesn't mean he wouldn't find her attractive, after all he his still a man with blood ruining through his veins.

"What point?"

"That you are falling for her."

"I have told you this before and I will say it again, I don't do that shit. I am not in love with her."