Pregnancy

Daniella's Pov 💋

Nora sat across to me, as we both stared at the pregnancy test kit. I stared at the pregnancy test kit that could change my life in a matter of  minutes.

"You have to take it." Nora said, breaking the silence in the room.

"I am fine, Nora... I told you before, and I will say it again. I am not pregnant." I said, refusing her for the second time.

"Then how do you explain  your mood swings, nausea, missed periods, lower back pain, cramping, food aversion and fatigue." Nora said, crossing her hands under her cleavage. " You passed out two nights ago, and the worse of it all is that you can't smell bacons or pizza without throwing up." Nora said, trying to make a point.

maybe I was catching a flu.

"It could be a flu or a late visit from my menstrual cycle... I am not pregnant." I said, reassuring myself.

"There is only one way we can be sure about it." Nora said, pointing to the pregnancy test kit.

"Fine... I am going to take the damn test." I sighed as I stood up and went to the bathroom.

I read the instructions on the box. It said it took only three minutes to know if I was pregnant.

I opened up two packages, and quickly took the test.

After I was done with the test, I placed them on the table, washed my hands and exited the bathroom.

I plopped down on the bed as my thoughts drifted over to the past few weeks.

The past few weeks had been terrible. I woke up this morning puking my guts. I couldn't keep anything down, I felt so tired and sleepy, my breast were swollen, and the cramps were bad, the worse part of it was that I was getting fat, my clothes could barely fit me.

I had to cancel all my appointments to lay in bed today. I wished the nausea I was feeling could stop.

"It's time" Nora said, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Can.. Can you help me check it?" I said, as I could feel my throat get dry from anxiety.

"Sure," Nora smiled at me, and hugged me "It's going to be fine." she cooed in my ear, before she got up and went into the bathroom.

A million thoughts ran into my head of what I was going to do if I was pregnant.. Am I ready for my body to undergo different kinds of changes? Was I ready to raise a kid with Aaron? Was i deeply in love with Aaron to want to raise a child with him? Was I going to be great a mom.

The shuffling in the bathroom snapped me out out of my thoughts as Nora walked out with the pregnancy tests.

"I am going to be an aunt.. It's Positive" Nora screamed.

There was a long pause before I let out a loud sob.

"Oh my God, I am pregnant!" I cried.

"Yes you are... You are going to be a mom." Nora reassured me, running over to pull me in a bear crushing hug.

"Who is going to be a mom?" another voice said, as he made his appearance known.

Nora and I pulled out of our bear hug, as Chris looked at me, then Nora before getting a glimpse of the pregnancy test she was holding.