Making A New Friend

Daniella's POV

The last few weeks has been quite interesting with Aaron acting like a jerk every day.

He would snap at me for no reason, yell at me on little things, making me leave work very late with the number of work he gave to me, at times I would sleep in the office overnight since it was too late to leave.

Today wasn't one of my favorite days at work, I had to go through a lot of files before recording them, we had 4 meetings at different locations, and we had an  investor coming over today for an important meeting.

I was on my way to a coffee shop since I didn't have one at home, I skipped breakfast as usual or I would be late for work, checking the time on my wristwatch, I still had 20 minutes to myself before I resumed.

I parked my car, walked into the coffee shop, after getting my coffee, I quickly checked my wristwatch to know how many minutes I had left till I was late, not looking at where I was going, I bumped into someone making me spill my hot coffee over the person.

"Ouch." a Manly voice said as the hot coffee came in contact with his shirt.

"Oh my gosh.... I am so sorry." I quickly grabbed a napkin from a table beside me, using it to clean the coffee off the stranger's shirt. But it wasn't helping, instead, it kept on spreading.

"Hey... It's OK."

"No it's not.... I am so sorry, I ruined your shirt." I kept on cleaning the shirt even though I knew it wasn't really helping.

"Hey.. I said it's cool." I felt his firm hands touch mine as he stopped me from cleaning his shirt.

I looked up to face the stranger, he was quite handsome with his blonde hair, full lips and Grey eyes, he was taller than me but not as tall as Aaron.

"Are you done checking me out?" he said in a sweet voice.

"Sorry... I didn't mean to stare."

"It's cool, I don't mind having a damsel check me out."

He winked at me, having me blush like I just kissed Dwayne Johnson.

"My name is Ethan Phillips." he stretched out his hand for me to shake.

"Daniella Robert." I stretched out my hand and shook his hands.

"That's a beautiful name for a beautiful lady."

"Thank you.."

"You don't have to thank me, I was just saying the truth."

"Can I buy you another shirt, it's only fair since I ruined your shirt."I said, feeling guilty for ruining his shirt.

"Nope. "

"Please... I feel guilty for spilling coffee on your shirt."

"No you can't... But I know another way you can apologize." he said with a grin on his handsome face.

"What way? "

I had a weakness for blonde's, the hair makes them look cute and at the same time look helpless like a baby. That was how Nora got me to do things I didn't feel like doing.

"By giving me your number and having coffee with me some time later."

"Sure." I smiled at him as we both exchanged numbers.

"I would have really loved to spend time with you but I really have to change this shirt. It was really nice meeting you Daniella"

"It was nice meeting you too Ethan. And am sorry for the shirt."