Family Weekend

Daniella's POV💋

Family Weekends was one of my favorite vacation, I had time to do something fun
and spend the whole weekend with my family.

Aaron's parents and my parents haven't met yet, so Aaron's mom and I planned a family weekend for them to get to know each other.

"Hmmm, did I miss anything?" I checked the list of the things I needed for the weekend.

"Swim suit, Body lotion, bra, panties , sun block, nighties, towels and novels . All here." I ticked everything on my list to be sure that I didn't miss out on anything.

I zipped my suitcase when my phone pinged with a message and I knew instantly who it is.

From - Nora
To - Ella
Bitch, wait till I get my hands on that fucking big ass of yours.

From - Ella
To - Nora
Nora stop being a baby. You know why I asked you to stay.

From - Nora
To - Ella
You are being unfair Ella.
How come Aaron get to take Chris and Anthony, and I get to stay back.

What? That can't be true, he told me not to bring anyone along, he said strictly family. I pleaded to bring my best friend along but he refused.
Well two could play this game.

From - Ella
To - Nora
Fine, you can come along, just try not to do anything crazy.

From - Nora
To - Ella
What the fuck do you mean by that. Oh you are in big shit when I see you.

I rolled my eyes. Why do I have a feeling that I am already going to regret asking her to come.

I quickly replied her an insult from my side, and shook my head in amusement.

A maid walked in to pick up my luggage, carrying it out of the room down to the car, with me following behind her.

Walking out of the house, I see Aaron standing beside the car in T-shirt and jean.
He looked at me, not bothering to say anything before opening the car door and sitting in. I open my side of the car door and stepped in.

He started the ignition, and the car gave a powerful roar in response, the next thing I knew, we were on the road.

***************************

The drive to the airport was a silent one, neither I nor Aaron spoke. The only sound in the car was the soft music coming from the car speakers.

Once at the airport, we checked in, and sailed through security and went straight to the hangar. We stepped into his private plane, with the stewardess carrying our luggage along.

"Ella" I heard Nora say as she rushed over to give me a bear hug.

"Nora, can you let me go now, you are cutting my air supply."

She giggled then let me go, not before smacking my head.

"Hey, what the hell was that for?" I grumbled as we took a sit, she sat opposite me with Chris sitting by her side grinning like an idiot.

"For being a bitch, and also for not inviting me earlier" she replied, making me roll my eyes at her.

I was already regretting my decision on letting her come along.

"Hey Dani" Chris said still grinning.

"Hey baby Chris." I said right before Aaron walked in and took a sit by my side.