Reception

Daniella's POV💋

As days flew by, it was finally the day for the little reception our parents planned for us, and when I say little, I mean the 350 guest that were invited to the reception party thrown for Aaron and I.

"You have got to be kidding... What the fuck is this?" I said, as I held up the dress Nora tossed at me.

"It's a dress" Nora replied, leaning a bit on the wall with her hands crossed over her cleavage.

"There is no fucking way I am putting this on in front of our families and friends, most especially Aaron's business partners looking like a slut." I grumbled

"Ahhh... Yes you are, and mind you... You won't be looking like a slut, more like sexy, hot and beautiful." she said with a bright smile on her face.

"Hell no... Do you remember what happened the last time I wore something this exposing?" I questioned, raising a brow

"Nah."

"Aaron threw me over his shoulder, carried me to our suite, then fucked me raw... I couldn't walk properly for days"

"Hmm.... Stop pretending like you don't want him to do it again." she said, wriggling her eyebrows, which made me laugh.

"That's not the point... I am not wearing this dress"

"Fine, party popper." she sticked out her tongue at me, making me laugh, as she walked over to my closet.

Few minutes later she came out with a red Vivienne Westwood shoulder length satin dress in her hands

"How about this?" she said, handling the dress over to me.

"It should do the trick."

Stripping out of the green dress, I slipped on the red dress.

"What do you think?"

"I think Aaron is going to have a boner seeing you in this dress."

"Nora!" I shouted.

"What? I think the dress looks beautiful on you... Perfectly made for you." she complimented." now sit your ass down and let me do a little magic on that face of yours" she said, pulling me over to the mirror

***************************

Aaron hasn't taken his eyes off me, since I walked down the stairs, he had his eyes glued on me. Walking over to meet me at the end of the stairs.

"Aaron" I murmured, going all limp with excitement as he reached me

"Aaron" I murmured, going all limp with excitement as he reached me. "Can you please stop staring, it's creepy."

He didn't bother to respond, he wrapped an arm around my waist, leaning forward to kiss me.

He leans backwards, breaking the kiss. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." I said, as my face turns into a deep shade of red. "You look quite handsome than usual today" complimenting him.