Bumping Into My Ex

DANIELLA'S POV

I leaned into my chair, picked up my cup of coffee and took a quick sip of it, as I went back to replying the 45th email this morning.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I looked up to see Brian the office assistant.

"Good morning Mrs James." he said bringing a pile of files to me.

"Good morning Brian." I replied.

"I was asked to give you this files by the boss or should I say your grumpy husband" he said, as I chuckled.

"Okay. Thanks a lot Brian." I said taking a sip from my coffee before gesturing for him to drop it on the table.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Not really Brian." I said beaming at him. He looked cute today in his polo shirt and Levis jean.

He was versatile at his work. He knew how to handle files and I hoped Aaron hired him when he was done with his internship.

"Can I..."

"Sure." he had to take his leave now. And I had deep things to ponder on.

I still had to forward an email of the current turnover as well, and I still had a few letters that I had to take to Aaron.

I wished the weekend never had to end, Aaron didn't come home after he left Saturday night, so I went over to Nora's new place which was Chris's house, she moved in with Chris. And I am so happy for her, Chris really loves her and she loves Chris too.

I had fun spending a night at their place, we played games, drank, watched movies, she even dyed my hair red. She begged me not to wash it off just for today, which I didn't , and I wasn't comfortable with the way people stared at me. I knew it was unprofessional to be dressed like this, but I did it intentionally to get on Aaron's nerves.

Scarlett said she was in love with my hair color, and Anthony hasn't shut up about how Aaron would be turned on after he sees my dyed hair and short dress.

Speaking about Aaron, the last time I saw him was Saturday night, I didn't even see him in his office when I took his schedule for the day and coffee to his office.

We had a meeting at 6.30pm, over dinner with the Knight's cooperation, and I still had lunch with Ethan.

I haven't had time to properly apologize to Ethan for everything that happened, although we have spoken over the phone, but I still wanted to apologize to him in person.

I went back to replying the remaining mails left, before working on the rest of the file on my desk.

After 1 hour

I was done replying the mail, and managed to work through 10 files, I still had bills I needed Aaron to sign. I straightened in my chair, picking up the the letters and bills along with other files, I stood up from my chair and walked out of the office.

-------------------------------------------
Aaron's POV

I got to the office late, I was at Susan's place since Saturday night, being around Ella this few days has been doing things to me that I do not understand myself. I wanted to be harsh on her, but something in me always wanted her closer, to protect, to care for her.

I thought of her all through the weekend, I could still remember her sweet taste on my tongue. I know there is only one way to get her out of my system, and the only way was to have fun with that her little body. Maybe when I fuck her, I would stop thinking of her.