Game Room

Aaron's pov

The emptiness beside me hit me hard as I woke up. I tired to have a better look at the other half of my bed if it was really empty or was it just me being over concerned. But no the place was abandoned from the sweet scent of Ella. I got up as fast as I could to look for her.

I walked down to the kitchen only to see my beautiful Ella, her back was to me as she was busy chopping something. I rushed towards her, wanting to feel her warmth again.

"Ella." she turned around to look at me just when I reached her.

She took me in an embrace, as we both kissed. She put her hands around my neck to pull me closer and I put my hands on her plump, full ass to pull her toward my morning hardness. I dig my fingers into her ass out of impulse, which for sure left marks on her beautiful sculpture part of her body.

"Hmmm." I couldn't control myself from biting her lips. The kiss was a quick intense one. I wasn't anywhere near finished kissing her when she stopped me.

"Aaron the food is going to get burnt." she pulled away, going back to the stove to check the food.

I walked over to her, placing soft kisses on her neck as I nib on her shoulder.

"Aaron, stop don't do that. I'm cooking. Go, take a shower " she giggle.

I couldn't help but admiring her petite curvy figure, gosh I was so blessed to be eating this everyday.

"We can just order out while I fuck you in the shower." I whispered in her ear.

"I already took a bath. And no Aaron, We can't have take out when I am already done cooking ." she said in a serious tone.

"I don't mind not eating, as long as I get to eat you... I want to eat you."

"Nope if you keep doing that you won't eat at all and besides I am hungry now" she said and I smirked.

"Look at you being all sassy to me." I spanked her ass making her squirm.

"Aaron." she grinned tasting the food she was cooking.

"Now get your fine ass to the bathroom and take a bath." she said.

I groaned in frustration and agreed anyway. After taking a quick cold shower to calm my little man down, I quickly pulled on a white Calvin klein shirt and black short, jogging down the stairs when the sweet aroma from the kitchen met me.

"Something smells delicious here. " I said walking over to stand beside her.

"Thanks."

"So what are you cooking?" I questioned.

"Shrimp pasta with creamy tomato basil sauce."

"Hmmm.... Let's have a taste... But I bet you taste sweeter than it." I winked at her.

"Aaron." she blushed.

"What?" I smirked.

"Just forget it, I'm going to set the table." she said innocently

"Why grab a plate when I can eat it off your body, especially when it's on your sweet pu.."

"Aaron, gosh you are so disgusting right now. " she made a face like she was going to puke.

"Fine, I will set the table." I sighed as I watch her flipping her beautiful black hair to the other side. I never thought I would like her hair the way I do now, because I was into blondes but now it seems I am addicted to the lemon scent and dark shiny color that matches her golden brown eyes.