Married And Moving In

I stood there for a moment, everything coming back to me. Waking up the next morning, not meeting the handsome stranger by the bedside,the hangover, sleepless nights.

I looked at him, glaring and for once wished I had laser eyes so I could burn him with it.

"Would you please excuse us," he said and rose up gently taking few strides approaching me and stretched forth his hands.

I turned to look at my parents, my mum had this smile on her face, I'm sure at the back of her mind she'd been picturing something romantic.

"Can I have a quick word with you?" he asked smiling, looking innocent and almost charming.

"Alright." I said hands folded.

"Privately." he added before holding me with his hands. They were firm and gentle at the same time. The mere touch of his hard and smooth palms on my wrist set my body on fire.

I swallowed, unable to speak at the moment. I really didn't know what to say. I just followed him like a dummy.

I turned around to catch my dad watching us. He had this firm and protective gaze. I smiled at him which he didn't really see at first. He returned it later on before turning to my mum.

Aaron was quite courteous and chivalrous as he opened the door for me this time. I really didn't know if it was for show or it was something out of the subconscious.

Once we were outside, away from the eyes of my parents. I did what I'd been intending to do inside. As soon as he turned around to me when he was done shutting the door. I struck his cheek with a hot slap.

"You bastard!" I uttered. He held his cheek and chuckled. I looked at him and decided he was crazy. What the hell was so funny.

"If I'd known you were feisty like this the other day, I might have stayed with you." he said moving closer to me.

I wanted to launch another attack on his cheek but decided it'd be better to attack his groin next. But that would have to wait. First off, I must know his mission here. What the fuck does he want.

"What the fuck do I want?" he said smiling and bending his head backwards like he'd read my mind.

"Well sweetheart," he said looking deep into my eyes with his light brown eyes, "remember the other night at the club?"

"Yes." I said before crossing my hands right beneath my bosom. I looked sideways and saw that nosy neighbor was still there. He was watching both of us now. What was wrong with everyone today?

"Well, have you thought of what was in it?"

"No." I said and turned around to face him. I didn't care what was in it.

"Can I blow your mind?" he smirked after saying it. It made me feel like punching his sexy and smooth jaws and watch them bleed.

"What the fuck do you want to say that would blow my mind? You told my parents that we were married just to get my attention, or wait, did they set you up with me?" I said poking his chest with my nails.

"No baby," he said and gently moved my hand from his chest because I was stabbing it really hard, trying to dig his heart out if he had one. "on the contrary, they know nothing about us."

"There is no us, and there was no us." I quickly added.

"There is an us," he said chuckling which made me want to go for his groin, "in fact, our 'us' is a big us."

"Whatever it is you want to say, say it already." I was getting impatient. I had other matters to attend to.

"Okay then. Remember that contract I asked you to sign."