My Husband, My New Boss

Daniella's POV 💋

I woke up to the sound of the alarm, stretching out my arms and legs. Flipping over on my back, I sit straight up in bed.

"Buzz... Buzz." the stupid alarm rings up again.

"I am up... I am up." I stretched my hand to hit the alarm over  the nightstand. At least it wasn't annoying like the last time.

Sighing, I looked up at the white ceiling, wait a minute, this wasn't my room. I am 100 percent sure that my bedroom ceiling is pink. So where the fuck am I? I looked around my surroundings, as the memories from yesterday flashed before me.

I was at Aaron's or should I say my jerky husband place.
"Fuck... Just fucking great."

Throwing off my duvet, I stumbled out of bed and into the bathroom. Having a bubble bath have always seemed to help me relax.

Today was my first day at work after my eventful and surprising weekend. I had a lot of work at the office to get back to, so I needed all the relaxation I could get.

Turning off the water, I stripped out of my nightie, stepping into the warm water, I smiled in delight as I settled down into the bubble.

20 minutes later the water had began to cool off, I decided it was time to get dressed and ready for work.

I stepped out of the bathtub, grabbed a clean towel to wrap around my body, and another one for my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and into the closet to pick a dress for work.

After few minutes of debating on what to wear, I settled with a black sexy bodycon long sleeve pencil dress.

I dried up my body and slipped into the dress, then dried off my hair, wore a light makeup on my face, I applied a little powder, then my mascara and a nude lipstick on my lips.

Checking myself out in the mirror, I was satisfied with my look, I let my hair down, making it fall freely on my shoulders, then wore a pair of black heel, before walking over to the bed to grab my black handbag, then I was all set and ready to go.

Immediately I stepped out of my room, I could smell the sweet aroma of bacon which made my mouth salivate and has my stomach grumbling.

I quickly made my way over to the kitchen where the sweet smell was coming from, only to see my handsome husband of a jerk eating his meal.

Not bothering to greet him as I walked over to the coffee maker, making myself a cup of coffee. Seeing his face only made me loose my appetite.

"Where are you going to all dressed up?" I heard his deep husky voice say.

Just great, now he wanted to know my every move.

I took a gulp from my coffee, pretending like I didn't hear him.

Satisfied with the amount of caffeine I had in me, I placed the cup into the sink.

Suddenly I felt a warm soft arm grab mine, turning me around harshly to face the handsome demon.

"Where the fuck are you going to all dressed?" he asked again

"None of your business." I spat.

"I hate to repeat myself princess." he said in a calm, yet dangerous voice.

"To work."

"Yeah, about that, you work with me now." he smirked.

"What the hell do you mean by that?" I scrunch my face in confusion.

"Exactly what I just said, you are to resume by 8am and leave after you're done with work, and oh you would be working as my personal assistant"

"I can't, I already have a job and position, I am the CEO of Robert enterprises." I said, proudly.