Chapter Six: Violent

"That scarf is ugly." She groaned, closing the magazine and carelessly throwing it away. After that Kath heard a grunt and a groan, then she realized she may have just thrown a forty-page book and hit a man in the 'nooks and crannies where the sun don't shine'.

"Kath? What's going on with you? You're all moody and violent all the sudden," Trish said, sitting down next to me on the coach. Theywere in the practice room again since the store was closed for the day.

"Trish, don't be ridiculous. I am not violent." She said.

Ally cocked an eyebrow. "What about that time when you 'accidentally' hit Dez with a chair?" Ally asked sitting down on one of the bean bag chairs.

"Oh, and that time when you 'accidentally' almost fed the waitress at Mini's to the shark?" Trish suggested.

"Oh, and that one time when you threw away a magazine and you hit a man right down the 'nooks and crannies where the sun don't shine'." Ally beamed. Trish looked at her. "Incase you missed it that just happened a good three minutes ago,"

Kathryn only rolled her eyes. "Wait, is this about the whole Austin-Hobo-Nelson thing?" Ally asked.

Trish gasped. "What do you mean Austin-Hobo-Nelson thing? What happened while I was at work?"

"Nelson brought a hobo for his 'oboe' lesson due to his hearing issues, then he met Kath and started acting cool and attempting to ask her out, but then miserably failed because Austin started claiming Kathryn that she was 'his' girl and 'his'woman." Ally laughed, writing in her songbook. Trish laughed along, which became worse because she started to laugh so hard.

"Nelson even got so terrified, her ran out of the store and put Kath on raincheck," Ally continued. Then she facepalmed while laughing.

"Oh hardy har har. You're such a joy." Kathryn said, picking up her stuffed animal and hugging it tightly. "Nobody puts Kathryn Mikaela Rodriguez on raincheck." she muttered.

"Well except Nelson." Trish said with a completely straight face. Kath stuck her tongue out at her while Ally laughed even harder. She wouldn't even stop laughing for the next three minutes. Kathryn stared at her and raised an eyebrow at her. "Well atleast somebody asked me out on a date. What happened to you, Ally?"

Trish 'ooh'ed at me while Ally shut up. "Yeah, uh, let's not go there."

She smiled in victory and continued hugging my stuffed dolphin. "But I'll say. Austin being overprotective on you this morning was really sweet. I think he was even jealous. You guys looked like a real couple back there." Ally grinned at me.

Kathryn bit down on her lip. I swear I almost smiled.

"IT WAS A MOMENT OF DARKNESS" She argued. "NO ONE IS TO KNOW ABOUT THIS"

"O to the M to the double G!" Trish started to squeal. "Do my eyes deceive me?"

"Is Kathryn Rodriguez.... BLUSHING?!" They both said the last part at the same time. She felt her cheeks get hotter. "What? No I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!" Trish said. "I knew it! You like Austin! You have all the symptoms!"

"The symptoms of what?" She asked. "Austin Fever!" Trish answered, making me scrunch my face at her.

"Uh, no i don't. And stop creating diseases that don't exist. You can barely spell first grade vocabulary words." She pointed out. They rolled their eyes. "No, dummy. You both like eachother!"

"We don't."

"You guys have been spending loads of time with eachother,"

"We just have a lot in common."

"He got jealous when Nelson tried to ask you out,"

"He thought Nelson would be doing him a huge favor if he carried me into the sunset,"

"Austin had his arm around you and you didn't bother to atleast break a single bone in him or throw him into muriatic acid," Ally said, counting three on her fingers. She rolled her eyes again.

"I'm not about to go to jail just because I violated his human rights by dipping him into boiling acid and showing him no mercy." Kathryn pointed out.

'You two flirt with eachother constantly,' Trish said, dragging out the 'constantly' part.

"Mind you, We don't 'flirt', we mingle."

"You can't take your eyes off of eachother," Trish continued.

"That's on him, not me." She said, putting her hands up defensively.

"And you're blushing," Trish said, reaching over to poke her in the cheek. "Well that's a downside to your pale ass skin." She rolled my eyes and pushed her finger away from her face. "We despise eachother, have you forgotten about that? Do I need to remind you of the pranks that got you guys orange for a week and Dez with Black Teeth?"

Ally smiled. "Suddenly I once again have the sudden urge to punch the both of you in the face."

Kathryn neared her face to her, smiling tauntingly. "Hit me with your best shot, sweetheart."

Ally muttered, closing her songbook and snatching the bag of chips from Kathryn. She raised an eyebrow and snatched it back from her. "Hey! It's not nice to be greedy!"

"And it's not nice to steal or take without permission. Funny how that works, eh?" Kathryn asked, eating a few. Ally pouted so she decided to give her the bag of chips back. "Well if that's the case I'm pretty sure he likes you." Trish muttered, taking the bag of chips from Ally.

This it was Kathryn who cocked an eyebrow. "You do remember how he chased me with a lawn mower for five blocks straight, right?"

"We despise eachother, my dear. We're just forced to tolerate each other and be in the same place because we have the same circle of friends," She said, once again, "Unfortunately."

"He's just a good... frenemy, you know? The pranks and the bickering and the fighting and all that." Then she reached over to grab a magazine, until Ally slapped her hand away.

"You, young lady, are not ever reading another magazine until you calm that rage down. You keep throwing these things away and 'accidentally' hitting men in their tushies where they aren't supposed to be hit. You've done enough damage." Ally said, giving her mother-like tone. She sat back down. "Might as well hit Becky the hobo in his nooks and crannies where the sun don't shine."