Chapter Thirty Six: Giggle-Resistant

-KATHRYN-

"Mikaela, baby?" Lance asked and I gave him a lazy smile. "What is it, bro?"

"You know I love you and I care about you even though I tease you alot and call you names and-"

"Screw you now tell me what you really want."

He forced me a sweet innocent smile like he was a five year-old child. "Make breakfast for us?"

"Not a chance," I answered carelessly, yawning.

"What! But that's why I worked so hard to wake you up!" Austin whined from somewhere. I rolled my eyes.

"Kath, baby, puh-lease?"

"No."

"But whyyyyy."

"Over my dead body."

"That doesn't even answer our question."

"Oh it so does."

"So grouchy,"

"Still, fuck you."

"But Kath! We're so hungrrrrrryyyyyyy."

"I don't care." I grumbled. "Starve to death."

Soon enough they both gave up, and decided to make breakfast themselves. While Austin and Lance were attempting to make breakfast, the four of us girls were still so close to knocking out. When I got down Nicole, Ally and Trish were already done with cleaning the place up entirely from last night, and they still looked like they were about to pass out.

"Sleeeeeep," Nicole groaned, falling onto the couch on her stomach. Ally and Trish did the same, dropping the garbage bags and falling on the other coach. I groaned, turning on my seat in one of the kitchen stools and watching Lance and Austin through the window. Soon enough I dropped my head on the table and started to snore away.

Which wasn't so easy to do when you have to listen to this:

"Uh, what do you think you're doing?"

"Uh, cooking an egg?"

"Uh, no, you're not. Do you know how many calories an egg contains?"

"Yeah, and obviously you're the perfect demonstration of it."

"OH NO HE DI-IN'T." The four of us girls chorused, watching their little 'catfight'.

"Nigga it is so on," Austin said, almost pouncing on my brother. We ran into the kitchen and I pulled Austin back by the back of his shirt, while Nicole did the same to Lance. The four of us girls started laughing again.

Nicole stopped laughing a little. "Okay, first of all, Austin, how many times have we told you you can't be a gangster? Accept it and move on, kid." she said. "And second, an egg only contains like what, 1.5 calories, so stop freaking out. The egg has feelings too, you know."

"And third," Ally said, jumping into the conversation. "Catfights are a girls' thing. So we, as civilized American-"

"-And half Spanish," Trish, Nicole and I corrected at the same time, raising our fingers.

"-And half Spanish," she continued, shooting us a look, "women of the twenty first century, would pretty much appreciate if you just stuck to video games and busting your asses off on work so we would have money to spend on a shopping spree."