Chapter Seventy Four: What I Like About You

"Switch to an A chord, man."

"That's too high for a pitch."

"No it's not, just put the capo higher up the neck of the guitar."

"But-"

"Just put it."

"But I don't-"

"PUT THE CAPO TWO FRETS HIGHER UP THE BLOODY GUITAR OR I WILL SHOVE THIS GUITAR RIGHT UP YO ASS-"

"ALRIGHT" Austin frantically unclasped the capo and placed it two frets higher up the neck of his electric guitar. He strummed, listening to the pitch that has now changed. Moments later, the rehearsal room was filled with music that echoed through the walls. The lads at the snack bar started to nod their heads to the music, ad Lance started to dance a routine, watching himself infront of the mirror as he adjusted his moves to the timing and the beat of the song.

Suddenly James stopped strumming, and everyone else stopped what they were doing as well.

"Hey!" Lance whined. "The hell was that for? That was my jam!"

James didn't answer, instead he adjusted his capo and moved it three frets higher. He nodded to Austin. "Follow my lead, yeah?"

"What are you-" Austin was about to say, until James had already started. He immediately knew what was on his mind, so he jumped into the beginning guitar rift of "What I Like About you" caught everyone else's attention.

The lads started to dance around the room, Brad grabbed a microphone and started singing to himself infront of the mirror, even though the microphone wasn't even plugged in. Tristan jumped into his seat, and started drumming along. Brad threw a microphone to Lance as well, and they both started singing along, bobbing their heads to the music as they ran around the rehearsal studio.

What I like about you

You really know how to dance

When you go up, down, jump around

Think about true romance, yeah

Keep on whispering in my ear

Tell me all the things that I wanna hear

'Cause it's true, that's what I like about you

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

That's what I like about you

(What I like about you)

Hey!

Connor knew what was next, so he grabbed his own electric guitar and slinging it around his shoulders. "Gurl, This is my jam,"

Then he started to do the eight-second guitar rift of the song that was the bridge. Everyone else started to get even more pumped, They all started head banging and running across the rehearsal room, jumping around and shouting the lyrics. Even Austin and James, who slinged their guitars back and gave the guitar rift to Connor, and started jumping and yelling and singing to eachother as well.