Chapter Forty Three: The Nasty

Disclaimer: OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD. First of all, something might happen in the chapter and it kinda just happened as I wrote the story, I don't know how you'll take it but meh. It's just a little steamy that's all.

CHAPTER FORTY TWO

-KATHRYN-

"Kath."

"Kath."

"Kath."

"KATH WAKE UP YOU IGNORANT SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD FEMALE BASTARD"

"So whiny," I complained, propping my self up on my elbows and rubbing my eyes. My vision cleared and I saw Nicole infront of me. "What do you want?"

"I want you to get up. We're making breakfast."

"But why me?" I whined.

"Because," She started to say. "You know we can't trust Lance and Austin in the kitchen."

"But why?" I whined again.

"Because they're guys." She blankly said. My eyes flew open. "Point taken."

"Good. Get up and help me in the kitchen, will you?"

"Fine. Just let me fix up a bit, go ahead. I'll catch up." I said, yawning. Nicole went out the tent and into the house. Which I was also supposed to do because all my things are in my room upstairs, but I wasn't able to do. When I was about to sit up, an arm suddenly wrapped tightly around my waist, pulling me down.

"You're not supposed to go anywhere," Austin's sleepy voice said, eyes still closed and a bit of irritation on his face.

"Are you seriously half asleep?"

"No I'm not."

"How old are you?" I asked him, holding in my laughs.

"Rainbow." He answered. My palm flew to my mouth again as I tried to muffle my laughs.

"Take your arms of me," I said, laughing a bit.

"I refuse to let you go," Austin muttered sleepily.

"So cheesy." I said, rolling my eyes and laughing even more. "Please let me go? You know neither you and Lance nor Nicole can be trusted alone in the kitchen."

"What's she gonna do, set the house on fire?" Austin said, adding a "pfft." at the end.

"Uh, yes?" I said, looking at him as if he was stupid. He just wrapped both his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "Let her, I will die happy."

"You say that every morning!" I said, smiling.

"Yeah, well that's because you keep trying to leave me in the cold hard bed alone every morning," Austin argued back. "So cruel, Mikaela."

"Oh my god do we have to go through this every morning?" I asked, looking down on him.

"Yes, if you refuse to cuddle with me." Austin said, I rolled my eyes. "Can't you just, I don't know, get a stuffed toy or a pet unicorn instead?"

"Oh, sure!" Austin smiled at me. "And maybe I should take her out on dates too! And make her breakfast! And introduce her to the fans and the media! And propose to her one day after atleast five years of dating! And start a family with her with mutant unicorn-human babies and name one of them Fernando!"

I stared at him in shock, backing away a bit with my hands up. "Honey you need to calm down,"

"No, you need to lay back down." Austin said, finally opening his eyes again and looking up at me. "Please stay a few more minutes and cuddle with me until I fall back asleep again."