Chapter Forty Seven: [Untitled]

-Kathryn-

"Babe, is something wrong?" he asked, and I didn't look at him, I only started to flick through channels and finally settled on one. Twilight was on, and it was ridiculous, but I had no other choice. I was left alone with him, Nicole had to take Lance out to blow off some steam, though I don't think there's actually steam that he had to blow off.

I heard Austin sigh heavily beside me. "Kath? What's wrong?" he asked again, shaking me lightly by my shoulders. I still kept my eyes on the tv, thought I saw pictures nothing really came into my head. I only looked away, crossing my arms and moving away from him.

"Kath," Austin said again. "Babe, please. Talk to me. Is this about me and your brother?"

I only rolled my eyes, giving him an answer. I heard him sigh heavily again. "Kath, he started it-"

"But you really just had to have that argument? Honestly?" I asked, looking at him. "Why do you two always have to fight? Is this about feeding your manly egos? That when you have an argument neither of you want to settle it because you don't want to look like the weak one? What's the fighting for? Honestly?"

"It's about you, Kath." Austin said, looking at me. "It's about you. It's always you. I don't like it when someone questions me about how worthy am I of you. Or how loyal am I to you. Or how happy can I make you-"

"No," I said, turning the TV off and putting the remote behind me on the coach, turning to face him. "I don't care. It's us, Austin. Not them. It's about how much I love you and how much you love me. It's about how happy I make you and how happy you make me. It's just you and me, Austin. Nobody else. It's not them we're talking about. We have to learn how to separate fact from opinion. We're the fact. You're my fact. Not them. Not anyone else. It's just you."

Suddenly he kissed me, which wasn't exactly the response I was expecting. But I guess it was enough; it was more than enough.

His hands cupped my cheeks and his lips were on mine. My eyes had slowly fallen closed in the process and I'd just melt- which is cheesy and ridiculous, I know.- Austin's hands were gentle, but they'd change from gentle to territorial or craving, and I learned to love that. His hands were cupping my cheeks, and suddenly they found their way down to my waist, pulling me closer to him and onto his lap.

"We've been lacking a lot of passionate kisses lately," Austin said, looking up to smirk at me, his hands on my waist. It wasn't a playfully and amused smirk, it was one that intended to silently kill you or torture you.

I wrapped my one arm around his neck, my fingers gently playing with his hair as I gave him a small smile. "Define passionate,"

I smiled, knowing his hands were still on my hips, his fingers playing with the hem of his shirt. Austin gave me a small smile, that still had that sexy smirk. "Hands roaming," He said, his one hand finally slipping up my shirt and cupping the skin of my hip. He bent up a little more, connecting his lips to my neck. I closed my eyes in the process. "Aggressive kissing," he said, looking at the hickey that still marked my neck, amused. His lips traveled up, and he kissed the corner of my lips, making me smile. "Tongues battling,"

I bent down, kissing below his ear. "And?"

"Bodies sweating," Austin smirked.

"We've had pretty much enough of that," I said, remembering the hickey. I still felt how sore it was every now and then. "What we lack is that agreement between you and Lance,"

Austin rolled his eyes, but held me in his lap anyways. "It's not my fault,"

"It means a lot to me if you two just get along," I said. "I don't see why you two don't see eye to eye on me."