Chapter Sixty Eight: Tough Love

"No," said Ally, who was laughing a bit. "No, absolutely not. There is absolutely no way I am going to give her a giant bouquet of roses infront of twenty thousand screaming fans in a unicorn suit. Absolutely not, just- No." she said, still laughing.

"Come on," Austin said. "It's romantic."

"And massively amusing and hilarious."

"Shut it, nightlight." Ally told Brad, almost growling.

"That's the only idea I've got," said Austin exhaustively, lying down on the floor. It was another day and they were still in rehearsals.

"At this rate I'm quite shocked and surprised that you even have an idea."

Austin squinted at Dez. "What is that even supposed to mean?"

"Exactly," Dez answered, making him even more confused.

"What am I supposed to do, then?" Austin asked. "This would've been a lot more easier if the concert wasn't moved to our day."

"What did you have planned for that day originally?" Lance asked, wiping the sweat off of his forehead and turning the stereo down. He still continued to dance infront of the mirror though, watching himself.

"I was planning on spending the entire day at the beach with her," he said. Then he looked to all six of them, still staring at him like they were expecting something.

"Well?" Nicole asked.

"Well... what?" said Austin.

"What's the rest of the plan?"

"That's kind of it?"

"That's it?" asked Lance, almost laughing. "That plan sucks."

"Actually it doesn't." Nicole spoke up. "It's just their third month, it's not like it's their anniversary and he's going to pop the big question."

"Mmm, true." said Trish, chewing and licking her lips, putting the bag of chips down beside her. "Don't make the surprise way too big. Don't keep it too small either, make it simple- meet in the middle."

"That still doesn't give me any ideas on what to do."

"The big bouquet of roses are pretty good though," Trish added. Everyone else seemed to agree."But if you have absolutely nothing else planned and the bouquet of roses is your only hope, maybe you should bring her an entire garden instead."

"RIDE INTO THE SUNSET, MUTHAFUCKA" Kathryn yelled like an old herald, kicking Connor in his side.

"Like-OW?!" he said sarcastically. "Kathryn I understand that the goal of this game is to get to the rehearsal room first while riding a human as a horse but DO NOT KICK ME IN THE SIDE I AM NOT AN ALPACA."

"Mate you need to chill," said Tristan, who was carrying James on his back. "So are we doing this race or not?"

"Let's get to it,"

"BAAAAAAAAAAAAMONOS"

"AAAAAAARRRRRRRRIBAAAAAAAAAA"

"AY AY AAAAAAAAAAAY"

"What is going on here,"

"It sounds like an all-Mexican wild boar race,"

"SALIR DE LA MANERA MUTHAFAKA" yelled James, laughing, pushing past Lance and Nicole in the hallway.