Chapter Sixty Two: Peacock

"Wake up you fucking twat," the muffled voice said. Kathryn only scrunched her eyebrows and mumbled in annoyance, shifting. Suddenly she heard sounds of vibration and feeling it as well under her head. "Kath kath kath wake up" the voice was muffled still, and she still felt the same annoying vibration. "OI MIKAELA WAKE THE FUCK UP"

Kathryn's eyes flew open in surprise and annoyance. Surprised, she almost felt herself fall off the bed. Almost.

She was so scared of almost falling off the bed that she had to analyze everything for a full minute to know what was going on. When she didn't fall off the bed, she was reminded of the vibrating and the annoying voice.

"MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKAEEEEEEEEEEELAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOU FUCKING TORTILLIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EYEYAH EH EH EYAH EH" Lance's muffled voice started to sing in the Lion King's tone, and Kathryn immediately knew what all the ruckus was about. Rolling her eyes in annoyance, Kathryn shoved her hand under her pillow, yanking her phone out of her bed, Lance's annoying voice louder as ever.

She heard laughing, "Mikaela don't be such a little shit and wake the fuck up," She killed the alarm and unlocked her phone, a note flashing on the screen.

"i'm so sorry i just had to fucking do that :p- Lance"

"I have a swine for a male sibling I swear," Kathryn muttered in annoyance, shoving the phone back under her pillow. She looked over to her table clock. She groaned a little, my idiot brother woke me up at five thirty in the morning, she thought. How very polite.

She was about to throw the covers off of her, but when she tried to get up, something tugged and pulled at her waist, pulling her down to the bed. She heard light snoring as she was pulled closer. "What the fuck?" she mumbled groggily, looking back.

The snoring got a bit lighter and started to hush down as the person shifted, pulling her by the waist with him. She saw a head of blonde hair, and the curve of those familiar lips, and a small, light yet sleepy smile crept up her lips. She layed back down, on her stomach, beside Austin. She slowly put her hand to his face, gently touching the edge of his lips and tracing its curves. His lips had a few scars from biting it down so much, but it was still soft under her touch.

Kathryn smiled as Austin shifted again, pulling her closer by the waist while he was still fast asleep. Her fingers traced his lips and stopped at the edge of his mouth. He had exquisite lips, she admitted. She wanted to kiss them so badly, but whenever she would, she'd be reminded of the:

"I think I might be inlove with you."

"Am I cruel?" Kathryn asked herself, staring at him. She realized that she may have broken his heart by saying absolutely nothing at all. But then again, she knew that even if she were given the chance to say something, she had nothing to say. "Oh god," she muttered, feeling both annoyed and pressured and guilty as she layed her head on his chest, just under his chin.

Austin wrapped both of his arms around her waist, and she felt all the feelings just kind of drain from her body, being replaced with the feeling of safety and comfort and happiness that she already felt herself wanting to fall back into sleep again. Austin always seemed to give her this feeling of happiness and safety when he hugged her. It was something she loved about him.

As she felt the feeling of safety and comfort and sleepiness wash over her, she wrapped one of her arms around him and hugged him so close, his scent coming up her nose and making her smile a bit.

"Kath," Austin mumbled sleepily, turning over to his side, but his arms still around her and holding her so close. They snuggled together even closer. As time passed, she felt herself falling asleep more and more, yet she couldn't. Instead she just looked at Austin above her, sleeping, unconscious, lightly snoring and mouth slightly open but still so annoyingly gorgeous.