Chapter Thirty Seven: Keek

-KATHRYN-

"Hey guys," Lance greeted his phone. The five of us stopped whatever we were eating and looked at him. "What?"

"Lance, why are you talking to your phone?" Ally said, wiping the honey off the side of her lips.

He rolled his eyes. "I'm not talking to myself, mind you. I'm making a keek. Say hi guys!"

Lance turned the phone to us and we waved and said hey. He turned the phone back to him. "Okay guys. It's morning and we're uh.. we're having a breakfast. Which was made by moi," he said, pointing to himself.

Austin laughed and pointed a fork at him. "If you really did make breakfast then I'm surprised the house hasn't burned down. So I'm finding that quite hard to believe,"

"Did I invite you to my barbecue? No? Then why are you all up in my grill?" Lance asked him. Austin tried to pull on an offended face and we started to laugh.

"Bro how many times do I have to tell you you can't be black," I said, eating another bite of my pancake. He rolled his eyes. "Why do you both keep on destroying my morning? You two should get married in hell and give birth to Satan,"

"Fuck you, get out." I laughed, hitting him with my spoon. He started laughing uncontrollably, probably proud of the comeback he just shot at me.

"We will not have swear words in this room," Nicole said. "Incase you haven't noticed you have an entire fandom watching you,"

"And incase you haven't noticed you have a tortilla chip sticking out of your bra, but you don't see us complaining now do you?" Trish asked.

"Why are women so grouchy in the morning?" Austin asked.

"They're not grouchy. They're terrifying," Lance said and they nodded at eachother. Lance shrugged and turned his phone towards all of us. "Anyways. Our plans for today are blowing the day off. After breakfast me and my little sister Kath will be kicking out these four useless unfed homeless hobos out of our house and will spend the entire day catching up with eachother,"

"It's cute how you both think you can kick us out of your house. You can barely get us out of bed what makes you think you can throw us out of here." Nicole said, and the four of them started hysterically laughing together.

"Maybe the two of us running after you with knives will motivate you," I smiled at them, and they shut up. Lance and I laughed.

"So anyways, Ally, what do we have here? What'cha eatin?" Lance asked, pointing the front camera of his phone to Ally who was busy getting a bowl of Froot Loops. "I'm getting myself a bowl of Froot Loops,"

"So is that your breakfast?" Lance asked her. She shook her head no.

"No, this is my lover. And he's very gentle." Ally smiled, looking down at the bowl of cereal. I realized she was copying a line from Grown Ups 2 and I started laughing as I poked around my hotdog.

I just realized what I said was very inappropriate.

Please forget I said that.

"What are you laughing about, Mikaela?" Lance asked, turning to me and smiling. "Nothing really,"

"You're blooming today," he asked, then looked back and forth from me and Austin with a teasing smile. "Do you have a special guy in mind?"

"Shut up and let me eat my hotdog in peace," I felt myself blushing so I started to look down. He laughed. "I'll take that as a yes, little sis."

"Screw you!" I said, laughing. "Now give me your phone I want to show them something."

He passed me his phone and we all went to the backyard. There we had a huge blue tent set up. The tent was a few inches above the ground because it was hanged to the huge oak tree we had in our backyard.