Chapter Thirty: Single Pringle

OMG HAPPY THIRTIETH GUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS.

---------

-KATHRYN-

"So, Ally," Nicole started to say, tracing her fingers on the straw out of a soda cup. "I see you're a bitter single pringle,"

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked. Trish scoffed. "Oh please. 'Screw you teenage couples and your romantic cheesy shit, making us single people cry and drown half the fucking state of the USA'. Come on."

Ally rolled her eyes while the rest of us laughed at Trish's perfect impression of her. "The other half of my brain was still half asleep,"

"And apparently that other half of your brain was a bitter single pringle," I said, tapping her nose, talking to her like a five year-old. "Just. like. you."

Ally shot me a glare. "I mean seriously, Nicole is dating a grown ass eighteen year-old man who has a mental age of five, I'm dating an idiot who believes in Santa Claus, and Trish changes love interests as fast as she gets fired from her jobs, yet she's still completely louyal to her teenage boyfriend all the waaaaaaaay in Albuquerque," I said, Nicole and Trish nodding in agreement. "What about you? No guy in mind?"

"Well," Ally said, scratching the back of her neck and putting her elbow on the counter, resting her chin on her palm. "There was this one guy.."

"Wait, was?" Nicole asked. "Who's the lucky guy, then?"

"Apparently someone named Bradley Simpson," Trish said, looking bored and careless. Whereas Nicole and I looked at eachother, our eyes widening.

"OH MY GOD BRAD SIMPSON!" We both yelled at eachother, holding hands as we jumped up and down. Or as our fans call it: Fangirling.

"You mean Bradley Simpson- brown haired boy, British and half Greek,five foot seven in height, The Vamps, extremely and insanely attractive nineteen year-old guitarist, lead singer?" Nicole and I asked at the same time, a wide smile still plastered on our faces.

Ally and Trish shot us a wierd look. "Yes...?"

"OH MY GOD!" Nicole and I yelled again, fangirling for the second time around.

"Now tell me again why our girlfriends are fangirling over an English Aussie and not us?" suddenly two arms wrapped around my waist, and somebody kissed my temple. I laughed, turning around to see Austin.

"Mind you, he is half British and half Greek. Get your facts straight." I said. I tilted my head to the side. "Jealous?"

"Who would be jealous when you have these bad boys?" I turned around to see Lance, flexing his arm to show off his non-existent muscles at Nicole. I rolled my eyes, laughing a little.

"Babe, I know you want to insult his non-existent muscles," Austin whispered into my ear. "-but cool it, okay? Remember what I told you?"

I nodded, resting my temple on his cheek. "Good. I want you to be a good girl, alright?"

"I told you I can't make any promises," I whispered to him, making him laugh.

I heard Ally groan, ruining my moment. "Do you people really have to be all mushy from now on?"

"Shut it, single pringle." Nicole said, wrapping Lance's arms around her waist. That would be the most adorable thing I've seen in my entire life.

"You know if you're really that upset about being a single pringle, there's always Nelson," Austin joked, making the rest of us laugh. Ally rolled her eyes. "Oh hardy har har. You're such a joy."