𝐱𝐯𝐢.

Y/N PULLED HER SHIRT OVER, her body before brushing herself off and heading over to the door, not even giving the blonde that was still getting dressed a glance. Zero didn't know what to think at the moment, he just hoped something didn't go wrong because he had a bad feeling in his stomach.

She put her hand on the door and gently pushed it open, watching it swing easily.

"Hey Nick," Y/N smiled, moving her eyes onto the other male that stood beside the guy that went by the name Nick, "Hi Castiel,"

"What's up," the boy raised his hand, greeting the woman.

Once Zero finally had all of his clothes on he tip toed towards the door and peaked over Y/Ns shoulder.

There was two men standing in front of the door wearing dark hoodies and dark jeans. They looked quite suspicious to the blonde and he wanted to know how Y/N knew them.

The man that went by Nick had long and stringy red hair that went down to his shoulders, piercing brown eyes that looked black, and really pale skin that had little spots of freckles laid out on his red cheeks.

Zero looked over to the other man that went by the name Castiel to see that he had dark curly hair, slightly tan skin that was clearer than the day they were in, deep and dark blue eyes, and the sharpest jawline Zero had ever seen.

While the three were all talking, Nick noticed Zero behind Y/N and stared at him with a glare. "Ew, you really did bring him.."

Now it was the females turn to glare, "Yeah? You got a problem? Cause we can solve it if that's what you want."

Nick instantly took his dark eyes off of Zero with a huff, "Whatever.. I just can't believe you said you'd do it, and you actually did."

"Hey," Castiel raised his hand and pointed to Y/Ns face, causing her to raise a brow, "What is that?"

"What is what?" She spat, putting her hand up to her face to brush whatever Castiel was talking about off of her face.

Squinting his eyes and leaning closer to the woman, he tilted his head in thought. "On your lip there."

The blondes blue eyes went wide and his entire face turned red just like before. He knew exactly what the dark haired man was talking about.

"Oh," she touched the ends of her lip and brushed the sticky substance away from it. "Uhmmm.. it's.. candy, yeah! I had some of these gummies. Yum."

Nick clicked his tongue before turning around in a swift move, "You should've saved us some."

"Yeah, well," she chuckled, looking back at an embarrassed and extremely confused Zero.

Shaking his head while turning around himself, Castiel began to walk away with Nick jogging up beside him.

"Come on Y/N!" Castiel called out while he still walked beside the redhead.

Y/N pursed her lips as she whirled herself around to the blonde and gave him a smile, "Come on, just follow my lead, okay?"

"Wait.. Y/N, w-who are those people..?" The male questioned, his nerves beginning to eat him alive.

Placing her hands right onto Zero's chest to calm him down, Y/Ns smile went bigger to show him that everything would be okay. "They're just some friends, alright? And don't worry, we'll just be hanging out."

"R-Really..?" Zero relaxed in his bullies touch while he fiddled with his slender fingers.

"Yes Zero," she pulled away, turning around and heading to the door, "Don't be a pussy,"

The man stayed in the same spot as he watched Y/N go on without him, but then he quickly realized that he'd need another way home, and he did want to spend time with the woman.

He whined to himself before he jogged after the female that was jogging over to her other friends.

When they were all grouped together, the boy was even more afraid. It seemed like they were actually heading to a destination, like they were searching for something.

Something grew in Zero's stomach as he held onto the back of Y/Ns shirt, following every step she took.

Out of nowhere, the three friends just stopped. They didn't say anything, they just all went quiet and stared in the same direction.

Zero always hated it whenever Y/N would do that, so it was even more annoying when three other people were doing it with her.

The blonde opted to speak up and say something, "Guys-"

"Shhhh..!!" Y/N and Nick hushed at the same time while they both whipped their head over to Zero.

Once they were a hundred percent sure that it was quiet enough, the trio all started to run out into the wild, ignoring the way Zero struggled to keep up with them.

A masculine scream was let out, causing Zero to stop in his tracks to see who was screaming. It didn't sound like one of the other men that Y/N knew.

When Zero tip toed over to where the trip was, his heart sank at the sight of the three friends standing over a scrawny boy that had dark straight hair, square glasses that sat on his nose, dark green eyes, and a look of fear showing on his face.

Once the blonde realized what they were about to do, he started running up to them, trying to get their attention.

Zero picked up the speed when he saw that they weren't paying him any mind.

That was, until Y/N turned her head to see the male waving his hands in and out with a frown on his face.

"Hey, wait," she patted Casitel on his arm, successfully getting him to move his hand down to see what she wanted.

Casitel crossed his arms in annoyance, "Why is he coming over here like a maniac?"

"Because he wants in, duh," Nick rolled his eyes as if that made sense.

They all watched the man finally reach them with a long sigh and heavy breaths that came from him.

He leaned over with both hands on each of his knees once he made it over to them.

"What's up with you?" Y/N muttered, trying not to laugh at the blonde.

The males entire face was red and it seemed that he was having trouble breathing. "I.... Was trying.... T-To get to you... Huh..! Guys..."

Nick shrugged, "You should've went with us when we went, bud,"

Zero shook his head, allowing his hair to bounce to the sides a bit. "Y/N... Who's.. that kid..?"

"That's none of your business," Castiel chimed in with a closed eye giggle.

Y/N giggled along the dark haired teen before her smirk was quickly wiped away. "He's just some kid, Zero. You don't need to worry about him."

"But.. what are you guys gonna do to him? He look like.. h-hes about to cry or something.."

"Jesus Y/N, you didn't tell us that he was a softie." Nick cackled, shoving both of his hands into each of the pockets of his dark sweater.

She straightened up her posture with a hum, "Yeah, and so what if he is?"

Raising up both of his hands, Nick took some steps back with the same smile. "I was just saying man."

"Enough about that," Casitel sighed, his eyes landing onto Zero's, "Do you want in or not?"