𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐢.

ALMOST THREE WEEKS, flew by and that's when Zero just knew he was going to break at any moment. He was constantly looming over Y/Ns shoulder, begging and pleading to her, but she couldn't take him back. She knew he was too dangerous for her, even more dangerous than her, so she tried her best to stay away from the blonde man at all times, only deeply upsetting him even more.

He just stood straight up, watching Yujin step into the passenger seat of Y/Ns car like it was nothing. He felt the worst. That was supposed to be his spot at all times, not some random guy that some how shoved his way into the woman's heart.

The blonde felt like he wanted to slice Yujins head off whenever he saw him, but he knew he had to stay calm even though most of the time the other male was present during his begs towards the girl.

"Zero... Are you alright?" That question that came behind the man with blonde hair caused him to flinch because he didn't really know people like that.

His eyes grew a little shaky as he turned away from the woman that already began starting up her car, "Yes. I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

After a few more seconds of staring straight ahead at the older female in front of him, it was only then that he realized it was Mrs parker. "Zero, you know you can talk to me about anything... I'm.. here for you, baby..."

Zero gulped at the little name she called him at the end of her sentence since Y/N always called him that, but he still didn't want her to worry for him so he just shook those thoughts away. "I'm.. fine... You don't need to worry about me because.. I'm doing alright."

"Honey...." There was a long pause as she tilted her head a let a heavy sigh leave her, "Why do you do this to yourself...? Don't think anybody doesn't notice the way you act, because we all do..."

Narrowing his eyes at the girl that grew confused by his changed expression, he took steps closer to her, "So then why'd you let it get this bad, hmm..??"

"Zero.. what are you talking about? You never even gave anybody a chance to try to-"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about." He spat, looking her up and down in disgust, "You seen me then, and you see me know. Look at me. I look mental! I'm going fucking psycho..! It's too late, that's why you're just now trying to help!"

Shocked by the blondes words that flew out of his mouth with an ease, that's when Mrs parker took some steps back. "I.. you didn't let-"

"That doesn't mean you give up...." He mumbled, backing away since he knew how the fear she had felt and since he knew she was only trying to help. "It's too late, okay? It's just too late...."

Mrs parker just gulped to herself while she felt her stomach quaking a little. She didn't know how she ever thought she could fix someone so damaged.

"I... I already love her to death." His voice grew a little softer at the thought of the woman, "That's why I'm going so crazy... She m-makes me like this, and I hate it and love it at the same time... I never thought I'd feel such strong feelings towards another person..."

Just now processing the blondes new words, that's when the woman cleared her throat and forced herself to feel a little more relaxed. "Who's.. who's this her you're talking about, Zero...?"

"Y/N." He breathed out while thoughts of the girl started to form in his mind.

"Y/N...?" Mrs parker was a little shocked, but she knew that since Zero had always been broken, this shouldn't have been surprising to her. "Didn't she... Always-"

"Yes. But we're passed that. She loves me now but she doesn't want to pursue me because Yujin is in the way." He casted his blue eyes onto the ground, his tone getting a little harsher at the end of his explanation.

Nodding at the younger man and his delusions, her eyes told him to continue, and that caused him to back up a little and come to his senses.

"It's alright, Zero... I'm not going to say a word about this to anybody else, okay..?"

Zero calmed down a little due to her soft tone that went through each of his ears, and he began to shift in his stance a little before he went on. "I.. love her so much, and... I'd do anything for her, but.. it seems a little one sided, you.. you know...?"

She looked down at her feet with a hum, understanding exactly what the young man meant, "Yeah, I get it..."

"I don't think you do." He spoke over her a little, making sure that they weren't the same person at all.

"Oh... Uh.. a-alright, then... So, why don't you just.. give her some time to be.. alone-"

"That's the problem, she's not alone. Did you not fucking hear me..?! She's with Yujin now. She wants me, it's just him. She thinks that she'll be a bad person for taking me back, but I want her to know that she won't be because if she asked... I'd get rid of Yujin in a heartbeat.... J-Just so he couldn't say a word to anybody."

"What.. exactly do you m-mean by get rid of him, Zero...?" She choked against her words with a small head shake.

"Nothing. Ignore that... Basically what I'm saying is that I love her so much that she doesn't need anybody but me."

Eye contact going everywhere but towards the man in front of her, she gulped once more and stepped further back from him, noticing the way he only took a step closer to her. "Oh... But.. what if all she wants from you is.. some time to.. th-think?"

"She had enough time to think...." Zeros eyes went a little dull as he listened to the words that came from Mrs parkers mouth. "Now.. it's time to act."

That's when she began to panic a little. She truly didn't want to be apart of the reason why some kid went missing. "Act? What? What do you mean, act?"

"Why are we playing dumb now?" He chuckled a little, a small light flickering through his pretty eyes, "You know what I mean."

She shook her head and opened her mouth to speak before she finally had the words to say, "Zero.. please don't get any bad ideas of-"

Cutting the woman off as he only grew even closer to her, he sent her a genuine tight lipped smile while he raised his hand up before he placed it on her shoulder, making her stop all of her movements. "You're great help, you know that?"

"I'm telling you, you're going to regret whatever it is you do, Zero-"

"I know what I need to do now. It's already too late, Mrs..."

"Please-"

"And..." He slipped his hand away from the woman's shoulder and allowed his smile to drop quickly, "If you tell anyone about this... You're going to end up like Yujin."

Now feeling unable to move just by the males threat, she watched as his eyes flickered down to her stomach, and that's when she really started to panic internally.

"Don't think I didn't notice either.... Wouldn't want her to die."

Just as the woman was finally about to speak up about what the teen had just said to her, she saw him beginning to turn around with no emotion on his features.

Her deep eyes looked down at her stomach that had a little bump forming on her stomach.