𝐥𝐢𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

Y/N STOOD IN FRONT OF, the mans bathroom door with a grimace. She didn't agree yet he still led her upstairs to the bathroom. Of course she went with him because she was actually afraid of what he might do to her, which was a first. She just followed his every step without a word coming from her mouth.

Zero pushed his hand down onto the doorknob and looked back at the girl, "So.. so will you join me Y/N...? You.. you never said no... But- you also never said yes, so.. I was just... I-"

"I'm not joining you, Zero..." Y/N mumbled, wrapping her arms around herself while she took a large step back from the blonde that seemed shocked by her response even though it was understandable.

"W-Why not?!" He took his hand away from the door knob and put it up to his pale hair before he gently began to anxiously pull at a strand. "Are you still thinking about Jane...? Is that why you don't want to get in with me Y/N? I-It must be because we've seen each other naked many times...!"

"I'm..." The girl choked over her words, "I'm still thinking about... J-Jane.. I just can't believe that you'd do something like that! I told you that-"

"She tried to kill me and Zelia, Y/N... She.. she pulled the knives on me.. it was self defense!!" He lied right through his teeth as he walked up to the girl that tensed up.

Y/N stared down at the side of the male, getting him even more upset by the fact that she wasn't looking at him, "If that's the case then.. why didn't you just tell me... You didn't have to drag me into this, we could've gone to the cops..."

"Because.. I was e-embarrassed..." He breathed out, not feeling bad about the lies that came from him at all. He felt he needed to lie so he'd keep Y/N with him.

The girl finally looked away from the floor and made eye contact with the blonde that's heart grew in his chest. "Embarrassed by what..?"

"She.. she was stronger than me as well, Y/N... And.. I was just- so scared of getting arrested.. I didn't even know if they'd believe me since... I-It was so.. gruesome...."

Y/N actually didn't know what to say. She was so quick to judge the man, but that didn't mean she felt safe with him just yet. She still had to keep her guard up.

Once Zero still didn't hear anything else from the girl he loved, he backed up to the door and placed his hand on the door knob once again before he pushed it open while stepping back, "I love you, Y/N... Please.. tell me you love me again... and please kiss me again..."

Standing in the same spot as she watched the blondes walking finally coming to a stop, she gripped the sides of her pants at the stare he sent her. It was a look of lust and pleading, and it actually turned her on.

The boy then pushed his hands down to his pants before he began to unbuckle his belt just like before, only this time it wasn't so rushed and he wasn't forcing Y/Ns face down his neck.

His innocent eyes were filled with hunger as he slowly continued to undo his belt, "You seem so stressed, Y/N... You.. you can use me to blow off... the steam, you know..."

Y/N actually liked the idea of that, but she still didn't say a word. She just stared into the eyes of the boy that let his pants drown down onto the ground with the same innocent look.