𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢.

ZERO TUCKED A CHUNK OF, his blonde hair behind his ear as he softly smiled at his younger sister that buried her small frame through her soft blankets, a smile of her own coating her lips as she stared up at her older brother. He loved making sure his sister was comfortable at night, it only made him feel so much more happier at the thought of the little girl growing to become a well mannered young woman. There was a warm feeling on his stomach as he crossed his arms over his chest, a long sigh escaping past his lips.

"Now.. you can't miss school again, alright...? I know I was gone but that is no excuse.. You know mom isn't gonna pay you any mind... She's too busy crying about her messed up marriage she won't leave.. And we both know dad doesn't give two shits about any of us, so why risk your only way out of this hell hole?"

"Uhmm.. it was only one day..." She whispered underneath her breath while he brother only took closer steps towards her, his blonde hair slipping away from his ear once again, causing him to purse his lips while Zelia only giggled.

"I need to cut my hair again..." Zero mumbled as he pushed a few fingers up to his pale hair before he brushed it away his eyes shifting to the side as he tried to get himself right before he just gave up on his hair, his arm dropping back down to his side, "Anyway, it doesn't matter if it was only one day, it can still damage your future..!"

"I know that, but come on.." she rolled her blue eyes as she leaned her head back against her warm pillow that laid underneath her head.

Zero her the disappointment entering Zelias voice, and that caused him to exhale out of his nose as he turned his own blue eyes back to his little sister, noting the frown that overcame her mouth as she looked off to the side, "Fine... fine.. you're just lucky I love you... but still, know that I care for you!!"

Snapping her face back to her brother so they were making eye contact once again, the same smile from before formed on her lips, and her spirits seems to be immediately lifted, "And.. even if you aren't doing that well in school... Don't give up..! And know that you can always visit me and Y/N so we can help you whenever you want!"

"Huh..? You and Y/N..?" Zelia tilted her head to the side, her bangs brushing against her forehead as she looked up at her sibling in confusion at what he was talking about.

Nodding his head with his smile growing at the thought of the blonde building a life an family with the H/C haired teen, that's when his whole mood was lifted even higher. "Yeah...! In a few years I'm thinking of us living together! I already know that she has a lot of money, but... I wanna do something for us, so I'm saving up so I can atleast put the work in as well!!"

Zelia thought back to the ruckus and screaming match Y/N and Zero had when he murdered the now deceased female that went by the name Jane, and she actually didn't believe that she'd agree to love with some cold hearted killer, "And what.. what if she doesn't want to live with you...?"

"Trust me, I know she's not gonna reject." There was a hint of evilness within that one sentence, and it creeped Zelia out because she already knew what he meant by that. He knew that it was Y/N that was scared of him, and even though most part of him hated that feeling, he also knew he could use that fear in her to his advantage.

"Now, you go to bed and get your little beauty rest!! I'm gonna-"

There were three loud knocks that hit against Zelia and Zeros ears, and that resulted in him to step back from his little sister before he tilted his head to the side, his eyes making contact with the door that had a few shadows standing behind it, "OPEN UP! IT'S THE POLICE!!"