𝐱𝐥.

THE TWO WERE SEATED INSIDE, of a deserted diner. They were across from eachother just waiting for their food to get to them. There was a comfortable aura around the both of them, and they loved it. It was like they were growing closer to one another with each time they spent together.

Zero pushed both of his arms onto the table and stretched them wide against it before he overlapped his hand with his other.

He smiled at the woman in front of him as he leaned his face down to his hands before he sat his chin on the middle of it with the same smile plastered over his mouth.

"Do you want dessert this time baby?" She asked, reminiscing about the last time he didn't want dessert.

Zero hummed at her and pursed his lips while looking around in thought.

After a few seconds flew by, the blonde turned his eyes back onto hers with a grin and a nod yes. "If.. if you don't mind getting me any..."

"Obviously I don't if I asked if you wanted me to buy you some," she chuckled, watching as he got embarrassed and slumped in his seat.

The boy put his hands up to the silverware in front of him and began to fiddle with it with low murmurs coming from his mouth before he quieted down and went silent.

The female just stared at him. She always loved how embarrassed he got because she thought it was the cutest thing.

As more thoughts of the male built up in her mind, she then noticed that she usually ever focused on his looks and acts, but never on his personal life, so that caused her mouth to part open in slight shock.

Y/N realized that she knew absolutely nothing about this guys that seems to have some huge crush on her. "Zero..."

Zero looked away from the silverware with an innocent look over his cute face, "Yeah Y/N?"

She leaned over to the blonde and intertwined her fingers while keeping her E/C eyes on his. "Why don't you ever tell me about yourself?"

"Well, what do you mean Y/N...?" He mumbled, knowing full well that he knew what she wanted from him.

"You know what I mean Zero..." She whispered, he voice barley above a whisper like it was his own little secret. "Your life.. what's.. it like?"

The blonde giggled at the way she put her sentence and he decided to make a joke, hoping that she wouldn't know that he was trying to get her off track. "Oh you mean what it's like living not so rich?"

Y/Ns face went dead straight and she squinted her E/C eyes at the man in front of her. She knew exactly what she was doing. "Zero. I mean like.. your family, your friends. That type of stuff."

"You're my only friend Y/N." He grinned from ear to ear as he gently pushed his hands into hers, loving how warm her hand was wrapped around his, "I only need you..."

Y/N glanced down at their hands and she felt her heart beating even faster for absolutely no reason. Now it felt like it was her turn to get flustered, but she was actually able to conceal it.

She just loved how it was like he was the woman in the relationship. Other guys would've held her hand instead, but no Zero was different. Instead he slipped his hand in hers so that she was the one holding it.

Once the female finally realized that she was getting distracted, she slightly shook her head before looking at the blonde. "Look Zero. Just tell me if you don't want to tell me."

Frowning at the tone his loved one used, Zero looked off to the side. He wanted Y/N to know that he could tell her absolutely anything but he didn't know if he was quite ready to let these secrets out.