𝐥𝐱𝐯𝐢.

THE TWO CREPT DOWN Y/NS, steps with fear running through their bodies because they were sure that they were the only ones inside of the large home. They both quickly grew afraid of who it could've been, and there was a bunch of thoughts going through Y/Ns head because she didn't know how she was going to handle this at all, she was just diving head first.

While the two continued their slow steps, Y/N glanced behind her and slowly pushed her hand out to the scared boy that just looked down at her hand with even more fear growing inside of him.

"What?" He whispered while his hair bounced up and down as he silently prayed that the intruder didn't hear him.

The female rolled her eyes and shuddered at the quietness that lingered between her and Yujin, "Just give me your h-hand..."

Yujin perked up at the slight stutter that came from the H/C haired teen because he never heard her sound so scared, and it stunned him a little bit.

When Y/N noticed that the boy was too busy in his thoughts, that's when she aggressively pushed her hand in his and tightly squeezed it, ignoring the cut off grunt that came from the male.

She looked back ahead with a gulp and then she started taking more steps down her stairs, the fear still flowing in her body.

By the time she was onto the last step, Yujin was already a mess. He obviously felt that he couldn't show it just in case there actually wasn't someone in the house, so all he did was push his lips together while he felt a lump growing in his throat a little.

"H-Hello...?" The woman murmured out, her voice getting a bit louder at the end of her scared greetings.

The dark haired teen tensed up at the sound of Y/N actually deciding to attempt to talk to whoever it was that just randomly showed up inside of her house.

Slipping her hand away from Yujins with a fast heart that felt like it was about to burst out of her chest, she looked all around her own house before she cleared her throat. "Is there anybody.. h-here...?"

There was nothing but silence, but Y/N wasn't fast to just let any of that disappear so quickly, so she started striding around her house with her head going from side to side a little.

"Hello? I heard you... Who are you? What are you doing in my house..?"

Zero felt like he could just melt at the sound of Y/Ns voice, and all he wanted to do was pop out of the pantry he was in just to tackle her in kisses and bear hugs that he wished she couldn't escape out of.

Shifting in his stance while his stomach dropped at the sight of Y/N calling out for whoever it was that just went through her house, he got even deeper in his thoughts and his mind immediately turned to the worst thing he could think of.

"Y/N..! Do you think it's some kind of.. b-burglar..?!" He screeched out in fear while he took fast steps behind the woman, making sure that he could hind behind her so nothing would also happen to him.

"Maybe, Yujin... I don't fucking know yet." The girl whispered back with yet another eye roll that was seen by the other teen that was too afraid to even say anything back. All he did was cower back and follow behind her.

After a few more minutes of the female just looking around at the same places, she backed up and let a long groan erupt past her mouth, and that resulted in the boy leaning back away from her to just tilt his head while he stared at her.

"Do you think there's anybody here, Y/N...?" He mumbled, his heartbeat getting a little slower in his body.

Pushing middle and index finger up to her face, that's when Y/N moved some of her H/C hair away from her eyes with pursed lips. "No. Maybe we were just... Imagining it or something."

Yujin still wasn't sure about anything because he still had a bad feeling in his stomach, but he also didn't want to make Y/N upset, "But.. h-how could we have imagined it if... We both heard it...?"

"I don't know.." she shrugged, turning back towards the boy that was still shaking in fear, "Maybe... We're just that connected..."

Majority of the worry that was already inside of the mans body was quickly washed away, and he was a little less afraid than before, "You... You really think that, Y/N..?"

Pushing both of her arms out while she walked over to the man before she wrapped her arms around his waist, she smirked at him and tilted her head to the side, allowing their bodies to slowly sway from side to side, "Mhhmmmm..."

Yujin could already feel both of his cheeks warming up, and before he knew it he was being backed up against the counter that wasn't too far behind him.

"You.. wanna do it right here...? Right now..?" He moaned out, staring into the eyes of the girl that looked at him with lust already beginning to fill her gorgeous E/C eyes.

Instead of responding to the man that felt his lower back up against the counter, she put her hands down to the hem of his shirt and gently tugged at it, her E/C eyes still looking right into his dark ones.

The man didn't even know what to do, but he felt his pants tightening up a little, so he just relaxed and bit on his bottom lip, a small smile slowly growing on his mouth.

Y/N immediately got the hint so she pushed both of her hands underneath his shirt and allowed her fingers tips to drag along his soft skin while her body pushed up against his.

Wrapping both of her hands around the other teens waist, she pushed her head down to his neck, loving the way he dipped his head back with a blissful moan.

Zero couldn't believe what he was seeing, he loved Y/N and he didn't want to believe that she was actually a horrible person, so he blamed it all on Yujin. He was convinced that she had the love of his life under a spell, and he was so determined to actually do something about it. That didn't mean he wasn't upset with Y/N, though.

He clenched his jaw at the sight of Y/N sucking at the dark haired mans neck, and his legs were all shaky, and it wasn't because he wasn't to attack the woman with affection this time, it was because he was doing everything to stop himself from cutting the other man once again.

While the female just continued sucking at Yujins neck, she glanced up a little and her heart stopped for a quick second.

She gasped against Yujins skin before she pulled away with a little saliva coating her bottom lip. She didn't care, though. She was just too focused on what she just saw behind the boy.

Yujin fluttered his eyes open in confusion and a new set of fear pushing its way through him again, "What is it..?! W-Why'd you stop??!"

"LOOK!!" She shouted, grabbing his waist once again, but this time it was to turn him around.

Eyes landing on the knives cabinet that was wide open, his heart sank once again and there was some sort of dark energy that filled the entire room. It was like there was something there with them, not a someone. It wasn't normal at all and the both of them could tell, but they also hoped they were overreacting.