𝐱𝐱𝐱.

THE YOUNG MAN FELT HIMSELF, being dragged out of the school by Y/N. She had her hand tightly wrapped around his skinny arm, and she sped walked in front of him without a care about the male. His feet slightly dragged against the concrete before he found his balance and tried to keep up with the woman.

They both gained looks, but the two of them weren't worried about what others had to think of them at the moment.

Once the two were finally standing in front of the street, Y/N roughly let go of his arm with dull eyes and a cold look on her features. "What did I tell you?"

"You cheated on me..." He mumbled, tilting his head down a bit and looking up at his bully from his eyebrows.

The H/C haired girl grinded her teeth together as she walked towards the boy, "I told you to be calm, didn't I?"

Zero sent her a grimace as he turned his eyes away from her, "That... Doesn't even matter.. I-"

"What.. did.. I.. tell you?" Y/Ns tone was harsher and the glare she gave the boy sent shivers down his spine.

The blonde chewed on the inside of his cheek before he pushed his hand up to his hair and allowed his fingers to push through his soft locks, "I'm sorry Y/N... I'm just... So stressed-"

"Stressed about what?" She asked, looking him up and down with a small pit of worry bubbling up inside of her stomach.

"Because... You.. I want you..." He dropped his hand down before he reached it up to Y/Ns cold hand. "But.. you.. you don't want me..."

Y/N stood still, not uttering a single word as she thought about what she could do to comfort the boy. "Listen, Zero...."

Zero piped up and made sure to listen to every word the bully said to him. "Hmmm..?"

Y/N then put her arms down onto to the blondes broad shoulders and pulled him close to her so she could feel her chest on his, "You've been a bad boy... Okay..?"

The male didn't know why, but being called a bad boy by the female stung him in a bad and good way. "I'm... Sorry... H-He was provoking me!"

"Shhh.." she whispered, the evil glint in her eyes only making her creepier, "You have to listen to me, okay?"

Nodding along to her words, Zero waited for what she had to say next before he could give his two sense.

"Now," she leaned her face closer to Zero's before she pressed her forehead against his, making his cheeks heat up a little.

"When we get back to school Monday, I'm
going to make sure you apologize to Yujin.. and you're also going to forget about everything you saw, because my business is something you're not gonna be in... Now, Zero.. I'm going to bring you home, alright?"

Zero didn't appreciate the way she just brushed what he saw to the side. It actually made his blood boil even more.

Relaxing into his bullies hold, Zero then put his hand up to her hand with glowing eyes, "But, Y/N."

Y/N hummed, wanting to see what he had in store for her since she could see that he had a problem with what she said.

"You... Have to..." He gulped at her stare, "You have to.. p-promise not to do it again... O-Okay...?"

Her lips turned into a quick frown before she opened her mouth to speak. "Not to do what again, hmm Zero?"

"Talk to other guys..." There was a long pause inbetween the both of them. "P-Play with other guys... Just.. don't flirt with them either.."

Y/N tilted her head to the side with an evil smile wiped on her mouth, "What do you mean Zero? I'm done with you."

Zero felt as though his heart dropped at that sentence and his mind blurred a bit. He didn't know what she meant by that and he wanted to know now. "What do you... M-Mean, Y/N..?!"

She pushed her lips up to the blondes nose and placed a soft kiss on the end of his nose before she pulled back, "I went a week without hurting you, and you did everything I told you to. Remember the deal? You're free from me Zero."

The blonde inhaled through his nose and he felt his chest puffing up a bit at her words. He didn't want to be free from Y/N, he wanted her to be with him at all times. She'd already claimed him. He was all hers.

"I.. the.. the deals off then...!" He whimpered with wide watery eyes that were full of sadness.

When the blonde saw the woman in front of him give him a low giggle and a slow head shake no, he felt like he wanted to go crazy.

After all of the time they spent together, she had the audacity to change her mind and move onto another man.

All of a sudden, anger formed inside of Zero and soon enough, he was pushing the teen away from his with grunts exhausted sighs leaving him. "You.. you lead me on!!"

"No I didn't." Y/N shrugged, "You've just always liked me.. that's not my fault, honey."

Zero couldn't with the pet names at the moment. All he wanted to do was keep Y/N all to himself, but she always had other plans.

The male just wanted to break down right then and there, but he had to calm himself down since there was nobody there to do it for him.

He looked down at his feet and let both of his hands run down against his hot cheeks. "Just.. fuck...!! Just take me home."

Zero hated the affect Y/N had on him and he just wished he'd never met her. Sure she made his life a living hell then, but now that the blonde had strong and confusing feelings towards her, he felt that his life was hell itself at the moment.