𝐱𝐱𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

ZERO SLIPPED INTO THE, right side of his bullies car with a giddy smile plastered on his lips. He was going home since Y/N had accidentally made him miss his bus as usual, but he was really glad to spend more time with her and he didn't know why. He used to hate being anywhere near the woman, but yet here he was now.

Zero felt the woman next to him staring right at him with a wide grin, "You're a true passenger princess, aren't you Zero?"

The man played with a piece of his hair and playfully rolled his perfect blue eyes, "Don't call me a princess..."

"Why not princess? I feel like it suits you." She teased, starting up her car so she could get the boy home.

Zero laughed it off, acting like there wasn't butterflies floating around and flying through his stomach. He didn't want to admit it and tell the girl that he liked all of the names she'd call him.

During the drive Zero started to realize something. He didn't even give the woman beside him his address, but it seemed like she had a place she wanted to go.

He piped up in the car and look around at the setting he was being driven it. It didn't look like anywhere nearby where he lived, so he knew something was wrong.

His eyes went onto Y/Ns and he squinted them in confusion before he finally decided to speak up. "Uh.. Y-Y/N... This is not where I live..."

Shrugging to the man, Y/N continued driving, not looking back or anything, "I know, because we're going over to my house silly."

"What?" He leaned back in his seat and felt his stomach tremble, "Why are we going to.. your house...?"

"Because, Zero, he saw her turn her head to stare at him from the corner of his eye, "I wanted to see if what you were saying was true."

His breath hitched and all of his worries were quickly washed away and replaced with one of arousal. He loved how bold Y/N was, but he wished he hadn't followed in her boldness because he knew he didn't know anything about eating a girl out.

She listened to the car that was the only thing making sound and she tried not to laugh at the silence that came from the male. He was so cute and shy, she just loved it at times.

Throughout the entire car ride, none of them said a thing, they were both just waiting to get to Y/Ns house.

Zero stared around at Y/Ns house and his mouth fell open wide. He forgot that Y/N was born into money, and that only made her even more intimidating to the man, but he still couldn't put what he was thinking into words.

The man felt that he didn't even have enough time to look around at the females house. She just yanked him up the large stairs, and she pulled him through the long halls.

Zero let out a yelp once he felt himself being aggressively pulled into a room that was right beside Y/N.

"Ah!" He yelped out as he felt himself being tugged by the female even more. It was the first time either of them had say anything to one another as well.

His yelping was cut short once he felt Y/N slam her lips onto his as she backed up in front of the door to put her foot out to close the door.

The loud slamming sound caused the both of them to flinch through the kissing, but that didn't stop them at all. They just kept at it without a care in the world.

Zero's breathing was getting heavy as he felt Y/Ns hands move up to the hem of his shirt before she gave it a little tug to show her what she wanted from him.