𝐱𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

[ trigger warning ]

THE MALE REACHED HIS, hand down to his pockets with unexplainable anger bubbling up inside of his body. He planned to call the woman that had just left from in front of his house to try and get her to come back so that she could do something but that plan was cut short once he felt Jane's hand around his wrist.

"Let go." The blonde male warned with his eyes still going darker and his voice shaking with just those two words.

"No! You're not..!" Jane struggled as she pulled the boys arm back, low grunts coming from her as she did so. "Getting anyone else... Involved!!!"

Jane gripped his wrist tighter as she moved her body closer to Zero's, resulting in him trying to jolt himself back from the brunette that just followed his every move.

Zero tugged his arm away from the female that still had a tight hold on him, but she just wouldn't let him go.

A small voice chimed in, easily gaining both of the teens attention, "Y/N... I.. I think you should l-let go..."

"Shut up you filthy little fucking brat! I'm not Y/N!!" She screeched out, not noticing the way the blondes eyes went big due to even more rage building up inside of him.

The small little girl put her fingers up to her mouth and began to pick at them in nervousness. She really did look like a mini version of Zero.

"Jane!! Don't talk to my sister like that!!" He shouted in her face, startling her to the point that she backed away by herself.

Whipping her face back to the males right in front of her, a grin quirked up at the end of Jane's mouth. "And what are you gonna do?"

"I will slit your throat." His tone was dead serious and he answered with the quickness, so that sent chills down the brunettes spine, but she still just figured that he was bluffing.

The younger girl took even more steps back while she chewed her teeth against her cheek. She'd seen Zero through his best and worst days, and he definitely seemed like a good guy for most of the time. But she was really freaked out by his words.

She didn't think he was capable of saying such things to a person, but here she was, hearing his thoughts out loud.

"Y-You don't fucking mean that..." Jane grinded her teeth together and inhaled the air around her through her nose.

Zero didn't even bother to fight against the hold she had around his wrist anymore. He just began to walk right up to her. "Do you wanna test me, Jane...??"

Hold on the blondes wrists slipping away due to some of the fear that grew in her stomach, the man felt this and took this as an opportunity to finally pull himself away from her, so that's exactly what he did.

The male then jolted himself away from the female and threw himself back with a loud huff and a red face.

Jane tensed up at the realization that she'd just allowed the blue eyed teen get out of her hold since she was getting afraid of him and she cursed to herself.

"I asked you a question Jane!!" The blonde laughed out with adrenaline kicking through him. He was scaring both the younger girl and older one. "Do you wanna test me?!"