𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢.

[ sexual content ]

ALL WEEKEND ZERO JUST, couldn't take his mind off of Y/N. He was lonely and all he did was sit at home all day. Plus, he really did miss her. He constantly worried about her, wondered what she was doing, and he thought of the things she'd say to him if he were with her.

The blonde roamed around his house, glad that his family wasn't home to see his messy hair and deep red bags that sat under his blue eyes.

Zero was a complete mess, and he didn't even know it was because of Y/Ns absence at the moment.

Taking some slow and steady steps through his kitchen, Zero had more thoughts of Y/N flooding through his mind, and he really wanted to find a way to get her off of his mind.

His heart tightened just at the thought of her and Yujin, but of course he didn't think there was anything to do.

Zero shook with ever step he took as her seductive comments and sweet words entered through his mind.

The man finally got up to a chair and plopped himself down on it with a slight grunt that came from him.

Slumping over as he began to fiddle with his fingers, Zero only grew more upset, confused, and in love when the woman appeared in his thoughts all over again.

Zero knew she joked about casting a spell on him once, but it was actually starting to feel like she did.

He darted his blue eyes all over the kitchen with shaky lips before his eyes landed on a cabinet that was only ever opened when his father was around.

The male then bit down on the inside of his lips and his thoughts of the girl simmered down some and were replaced with ones of the alcohol that sat in the cabinet not too far from him.

Zero tried to tell himself not to do it because it wasn't like him at all, but he wanted something that could relax him.

But he also told himself that he didn't want to become addicted. He really didnt want to end up like his father.

But it was most likely going to be a one time thing, so he wondered why he was even thinking too much of it.

Zero jumped up to his feet before he took quick steps over to the cabinet with shaky steps.

Once the blonde was calmly standing in front of the cabinet, he put his hand up to the knob and slowly pulled it, only to reveal the many bottles of alcohol.

His eyes went bigger and his eyebrows jumped up to his forehead at the sight of the drug.

After his eyes wandered all over the drinks, he grazed his pale fingers against them with a sharp breath right before they stopped against a red one.

He quickly wrapped his hands around the top of the bottle and pulled it down to his chest while he read the cover.

"This... Can't be.. that bad.." he hummed, flipping the bottle over only to see there was nothing on the back, "It could... Uh.. help..?"

Zero sat up against his wall with half lidded eyes and the half empty bottle chilling on his bed. He was completely dazed and he was genuinely struggling to stay awake due to the drink that practically poisoned him.