𝐥𝐱𝐢𝐱.

[ trigger warning ]

THE TEEN WAS IN SO MUCH, distraught at what she was seeing. Zero was holding the weaker man down while he repeatedly slashed the knife inside of his neck, creating new holes and dents through his neck in the process. What scared the girl the most was the fact that Zero acted like this was something normal he was doing. He just stabbed and stabbed Yujin as if he was doing the laundry or something.

"Z-ZERO!!! WHAT THE.. H-HELL?!! STOP! STOP IT, ZERO!" The blood curdling shouts and pleads for the blonde to stop brutally murdering the other man was heard by him, but he still didn't stop what he was doing.

He felt that he had to make sure Yujin was dead even though he was already staring up at the ceiling with eyes that began to get cold and lifeless and a face that began to turn paler than ever.

After the stabbing grew a little more shorter and slower than before, Zero finally leaned his body away from Yujin, all of the blood that splattered from the corpses body dripping down the blondes face and chest.

Some of it was also in his hair too, so that also made Zero seem even more like an animal to the female. It dripped down little stands of his hair and it even started to turn a bit dark orangey because of his smeared it was against his chest and throat.

Finally pulling his entire body away from the other man that was now lifeless, Zero took a large step back and allowed his body to collide with Y/Ns once clean floor.

The man cocked his head to the side a little and watched as all of the mans fresh red blood seeped out of his neck and down onto the females now warm floor. It was a scary sight to see and Y/N already knew that it was going to haunt her forever.

It was just the way Yujin just laid there, no expression, no color shown in his now dull eyes, and no breathing being hinted at all. He was just there, fading away and taking his last breaths that couldn't even be described as breaths anymore. He didn't struggle or anything, he just laid until his heart beating finally came to a stop.

Y/N had genuine shock in her E/C eyes, and she felt that her heart just stopped as well with the way Yujin just laid there with his eyes open and the blood still flowing down his neck.

"ZERO.....!!! WHAT THE.. F-FUCK! OH MY GOD! SHIT!! SHIT, SHIT, SHIT!! SHIT!" The woman pushed her hands down onto the ground while she quickly crawled towards the corpse that obviously wouldn't respond to her.

Her hands were bloody, and she could already feel them drying up just at the quick touch of it, but she wasn't even focused on that anymore. All she was focused on was trying to help the young man that suddenly died because she was In so much denial, and there was too much guilt growing through her veins.

She hated the feeling of being responsible for someone's death. It made her feel like the worst person alive at the moment. Her body felt cold, like she was just dragged into a life sized freezer, and she forgot all about the existence of the murderer for a quick minute.

Everything went dark in her sight, and it was like it was only her and Yujin left in the room, but that's exactly how she wanted it.

She was in so much shock that she didn't even notice the familiar man crouching down right beside her, the knife he'd used to murder Yujin still in his slender fingers.

The female just stared down at Yujin with tears welling up in her now wide E/C eyes, and all she could do was scoop the man into her arms before she started rocking back and forth while she gently placed her hand against the slashes and holes in his neck.

A tear streamed down her hot cheeks and she felt a pounding headache growing through her head. She actually couldn't believe that his life was just taken. Just like that. He was just alive a minute ago, so she wondered how the light of his very own life could go out so quickly.